Official Bitcoin Thread

Macro isn’t letting any asset do well. Russia is just an excuse for the fed unwinding.

Very possible we just test the bottom of this range and continue consolidating but if we do break below it, don’t be shocked if we start seeing bitcoin to 20k posts

All things considered BTC seems to be holding at 40k .. . For now

blowdart-stock (1).gif

Just sent in app to The Chernin Group Crypto team

Update on Taxbit call from last week: recruiter ended by asking me to write a job description for my dream job at Taxbit — haven’t started

Now they're saying there's gonna be a summit over the Ukraine.

Either way I'm stocking up on Thor. There's gonna be a cap on nodes in a few months. Once that hits no new nodes will be allowed to be created by anyone.

Yeah.

They just need to put some of the things they're talking about into action soon. Can we at least get fractional nodes by Spring?

Strong holders will get first access to this new token they're coming out with. I just hope I don't detect any wMemo vibes out of it when it hits.

The latest AMA was great..! Love that it was voice this time...
David really exudes, not only his confidence, but his commitment and conviction in the success of StrongBlock... I'm looking forward to everything the team has in store... Even with the current market conditions, and that of StrongBlock specifically... I'm more bullish than ever.
I'm continuing to compound.. these Poly nodes are great for that.!

I will say this though .. if that litepaper isn't released by the end of the month, I'm going on a slander rampage...! :lol:
That shiit better not get pushed back again.! :rolleyes

Thread was deleted whatever it was.

Like I said before one of Biden’s biggest donors is FTX. He isn’t going to kill crypto.

Plus you got republicans claiming communist on regulation since China banned it. We’re about to have a whole bunch of rednecks with crypto soon.

Back
Top Bottom