Official Bitcoin Thread

Screenshot_20240823_112446_Chrome.jpg

Rates cuts = more liquidity....

Get ready

We byke byke??

I think so.
Everything is lining up nicely. Global liquidity is rising, rate cuts coming. Summer is done and stable coin market caps are growing.

Japanese rug pull was the final dip but we still got a little bit of time before rocket ship take offs in Q4.

Tidying up my strategy for end of the year and next year but dunno what to do with ETH. You would think I would be happy with 0 gwei but thinking of swapping a bunch of it for SOL.

Just understand that it’s not taking over the world. There will never be an onchain world with everything on it. The TAM is smaller than originally thought. But it’s still a $1T protocol.

As much as I hate to say it, Trump back in office would move the market more than positive news :smh:
Why?
What has he done and what would he do for the market? Mans just says words with no meaning. Keep him and all politics away from Bitcoin at this point.

why didn’t flexa pay take off when they were doing something similar since 2021? great to see mastercard doing that tho. easy for them because MiCA brings regulatory clarity in the EU while we suck it in the states.

Back
Top Bottom