Official Bitcoin Thread

Magic Eden being exploited right now, delist asap if you have anything on there.

Edit - false alarm :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I hope you guys have some dry powder left. I get my work bonus in a week so I'm hoping the dump hits hard and fast.

Going to be blood when the stock market opens.

my wallet looks atrocious right now but here i am contemplating on whether or not i should wait to add to my current holdings. conflict with Russia seems imminent.

i’m hella impatient, every thing seems like a “good buy” right now but if this war happens and drags out, i imagine things are gonna drop even more

War has started. This was supposed to be easy.

FA65F491-CF3A-46EA-95FA-51858EA47F24.jpeg

Damn, how does WWIII affect crypto? Billionaires pulling out to build their survival bunkers and yachts?

Shouldn’t war be good for the market?
Historically based on other wars, you want to buy the invasion

Everything is following the Fed right now and this is just extra volatility on top of it

I’m not doing anything, if I had liquidity, I’d be laddering buy orders here

Best thing to do is start DCA’ing slowly and let markets build bases, but you don’t sell support, you buy it and only sell when it breaks below.

NFT floors are being ruined right now, keeping an eye for life changing opportunities to come up there

Hell make all his money back and more. Might have to wait till after WW3 though.

Well its corporate ownership and I think the issues would be, if there is a prolonged drop in price, can they continue opperations indefinitely with a 50% drop or more in their assests/cash. 6% interest on a billi doesn't help lol.

I don't think selling at this rate is a good idea unless it's for coins that are risky.
I see a lot are fleeing into cash and the war can have bigger effects but I need to prepare a shopping list as well.
All I've been doing is watching the news the past few days but its now time to catch up on the markets.

i must have gotten too much sun at the beach. came home and bought more everest 😂
that damn coin is NOT an easy hold if you follow the team closely. D Double D Double the tg getting ugly again 😂

still got a small stash of usdc. let’s see how long i can hold off. tryna figure out what’s gonna bounce back quickly.

Don't these guys see that everything else is tanking and there's big macro factors at play :lol:
Need to catch up on the blog. Haven't checked since the new tokenomics.

Magic Eden being exploited right now, delist asap if you have anything on there.

Edit - false alarm :lol:

Got me shook :lol:
What happened?

Maaaaaaan I feel foolish AF converting to stables.. first time I've ever done so.... Should've just continued to ride the wave like Ive done so since 2017. :lol::smh:

What's with this pump though.?! :nerd:
Any significance or based on something in particular...?
Or is it whales just... ..

I don't think selling at this rate is a good idea unless it's for coins that are risky.
I see a lot are fleeing into cash and the war can have bigger effects but I need to prepare a shopping list as well.
All I've been doing is watching the news the past few days but its now time to catch up on the markets.

Don't these guys see that everything else is tanking and there's big macro factors at play :lol:
Need to catch up on the blog. Haven't checked since the new tokenomics.

Got me shook :lol:
What happened?

Discord was going haywire last night :lol:. ME migrated to a new escrow contract or something and people were seeing the update authority on their NFTs change, and then were unable to delist.

Side note- Neon Game devs suck :lol: :smh:. Hopefully none of you guys listened to me on that :ohwell:.

Maaaaaaan I feel foolish AF converting to stables.. first time I've ever done so.... Should've just continued to ride the wave like Ive done so since 2017. :lol::smh:

What's with this pump though.?! :nerd:
Any significance or based on something in particular...?
Or is it whales just... ..

The logic on crypto dumping due to global instability is *** backwards imo. I think this war had been priced in already for the most part. We'll always get bounces in downtrends too though so I wouldn't be surprised if we're back at square one next week.

Pump could be due to sanctions happening or not.

Might get back in on Amp if it hits a penny.

Back
Top Bottom