Official Air Max 97 Thread

A co-worker of mine works at footlocker part time and he said the footlocker/house of hoops here is getting the golds, eventhough they are not on the release calendar yet. That HoH was one of the only stores in my city to get the silver bullets so we'll see

you guys think the golds will be as hard to get as the silvers? 
frown.gif

They're not on the FTL etc. release calendars yet because Nike hasn't officially given a release date.  As soon as it pops up on snkrs you'll see them on the release calendars shortly after.  

They're not on the FTL etc. release calendars yet because Nike hasn't officially given a release date.  As soon as it pops up on snkrs you'll see them on the release calendars shortly after.  

Ehhh they are on the snkrs app in the "upcoming" field.

Is there any basis for this feeling?
Just as KanyIZZY KanyIZZY said the same thing happened with the SBs ... during the week prior I went in several stores and no one know what I was talking bout after inquiring about them... but a couple days before the release various places in my area had just received shipments the week of...

Last edited:
I just called my local house of hoops and finishline (both which had the silver bullets), and they said that they haven't received stock yet, and they are under the assumption they won't be getting them. The kids footlocker in the same mall has them in the back already.

I do, which is why I checked for NYC and then closed it out. Why would I be looking at anywhere else?

Yes I now realize that there's a glitch.

Back
Top Bottom