Official Air Max 97 Thread

Missed on silver bullets but i def need gold. I hate thur releases though. Were silver bullets available on footsites

Are foot sites getting the golds? I don't see them on any release calendars.

On various sites I see the release date for the air mx Plus and I think I came across the Zeros too... believe the same scenario happened with the SBs last month so might have to check closer to RD

Has anybody caught wind of any of the finishline Stores having them in stock yet? The SBs were in the back room by at least a couple weeks before the release. None of the stores around me seem to have the golds yet.

Those Vapor Max TN Plus' look good to me for some reason.. the 97s are god awful though.

Those Vapor Max TN Plus' look good to me for some reason.. the 97s are god awful though.
eeehhh both are trash to be honest, a lot of hybrids are hit or miss

is there anyone here who still needs SBs in a size 8?

So last week my spot said they were getting the Golds. Now it looks like they're not getting them AT ALL.

I also don't see them on calendars in Men's sizes at the usual spots.

So I'm starting to think these might be tougher to come by than I originally thought and also might be tougher than the SBs.

Last edited:
Has anybody caught wind of any of the finishline Stores having them in stock yet? The SBs were in the back room by at least a couple weeks before the release. None of the stores around me seem to have the golds yet.

yep.. kinda weird. my local mom and pops store had the SBs 2-3 weeks before initial RD. they thought they were late with the release so they released them early. :lol: hopefully the gold pair arrives by this weekend

When I talked to my dude at my local spot, he felt like since he didn't have them already, he wasn't getting them at all.

Maybe Nike and their big box retail partners saw how high the demand was for the SBs and adjusted the rollout of the Gold pair?

Hit my FNL plug, he said his store isn't getting them, and that FNL isn't getting them at all. They got the Silver Bullets for comparison :smh:.

Last edited:
Hit my FNL plug, he said his store isn't getting them, and that FNL is getting them at all. They got the Silver Bullets for comparisson
mean.gif
FNL is or isnt getting them at all?

Back
Top Bottom