Official Air Max 97 Thread

big shouts again to @firered18
 for the post about Centre in Dallas doing phone orders, that was my first time buying from them but their customer service was amazing and I got my 97s in 2 days time! So happy to have this shoe I cant stop opening up the box and just marveling at them. I'm still sort of in disbelief I was able to get my hands on a pair considering the madness that went on right when they dropped.

How do they handle payment for phone orders?

big shouts again to @firered18
 for the post about Centre in Dallas doing phone orders, that was my first time buying from them but their customer service was amazing and I got my 97s in 2 days time! So happy to have this shoe I cant stop opening up the box and just marveling at them. I'm still sort of in disbelief I was able to get my hands on a pair considering the madness that went on right when they dropped.

How do they handle payment for phone orders?
They ask you for your email to send you an invoice for the total.

Seems like the stores that were selling them today only got limited pairs in scattered sizes. This restock was pretty much the scraps that were left in the warehouses.

My guess would be like the silvers, yes but not impossible and restocked down the road

:x

Should've seen it coming though. Back when they first came out with the 360 sole, it got slapped on everything

Last edited:
That sole is awful they can slap it on whatever it'll still be hideous. But they won't make enough pairs of the silvers to go around :rolleyes

roll.gif
TN x Presto x Vapor Max hybrid crap
laugh.gif

Any word if the OG black/neons are coming out?

We need these. With the wave right now, this should be a no brainer in the fall.
they're releasing, date is unknown at this point

Tips for cleaning the sbs
I guess you can clean them like any other sneaker, but I don't know how effective that would be. The mesh in between the synthetic panels will be a bit difficult to remove dirt. And I don't know if the reflectiveness of the 3m will be affected if you brush gently while cleaning.

Last edited:
@unserious  yup exactly what @rwfanatic  said! they send you an email after you call in to place the order + give them your email address and then you finish out the payment online using either PayPal or CC

Back
Top Bottom