Official Air Max 97 Thread

there is a big chance that the comfort level from the golds will be the same as the S-Bs

if the S-Bs are not comfortable enough for you, maybe you should go half size up for the golds so that they wont fit so tight
My TTS fits fine, it just starts to get uncomfortable after walking in them for some hours. The shoe feels harder compared to most of my air max shoes.

If I do get lucky and cop the Golds, they better be a lot more comfortable than the SBs.
:lol: SBs have taken the cake as the most uncomfortable shoe I own. Feels like the sole is made of steel or some ****, that huge airbubble and 0 comfort.

I would not call the 97s comfortable necessarily but they are not uncomfortable imo

To me this sneaker is more about the look

Only 97s I own are the SB's and the Playstations... hopefully add the golds to the stash but not counting on it

I was more pressed on the SB's though tbh but regardless would still love to hit this Thursday

Personally, I find the 97s a lot more comfortable than ultra boosts. Being on my feet for hours in 97s and never felt discomfort, meanwhile boost has gone flat on me, even when it's been a new shoe and then they just start hurting my feet.

^ I put some insoles from my ld-zeros in my 97s, and they are even better. The stock insoles on these 97s are paper thin. I still find other shoes more comfortable, but these shoes are comfortable for all day events.

Im not even a comfort snob but they feel like garbage to me, 100% worn for the look though. I bring my Foams to work and switch out if Im going to to standing for an extended period.
Do air max 97s run small or Tts,
I had to go .5 up but I have wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom