• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20240704_183239_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240704_183537_Gallery.jpg
Nice coordinating!

I’m very bad at not wearing my shoes. Going through my basement and shoes. I came across these. Has anyone had this happen to their shoes? I also have it on my baron 1s. It’s some sort of crystallization…
IMG_9272.jpeg

Well known issues with post 2013 1s. Search “jordan 1 glitter” in the search bar and you’ll see a ton of posts about it over the past decade.

Seems to happen to shoes that don’t get worn and they can be cleaned

I’m very bad at not wearing my shoes. Going through my basement and shoes. I came across these. Has anyone had this happen to their shoes? I also have it on my baron 1s. It’s some sort of crystallization…
IMG_9272.jpeg
It’s called spew. Basically fat migrating out of the leather over time due to temp/humidity fluctuations.

You can wipe it off but it’ll reappear. Spew remover would take care of it permanently.

Damn, thanks for the heads up! When I went to check my cart, it was still showing $140. Had to go to the final step before it showed.
If you previously added an item, you need to update the cart to show the new price. I just increase the qty to 2 then back to 1.

Refreshing the page alone isn't enough.

If you previously added an item, you need to update the cart to show the new price. I just increase the qty to 2 then back to 1.

Refreshing the page alone isn't enough.

That's weird then, because I added it when they were $200, and it showed the July 4th sale price automatically.

Back
Top Bottom