Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This will probably get deleted, but I just got these customs in. Really great quality and craftsmanship

IMG_3431.jpeg
IMG_3432.jpeg
IMG_3434.jpeg
IMG_3435.jpeg

air-jordan-9-olive_02.jpg

Those are sharp!

Can’t lie, I’m tempted to buy Developer Boring Chicagos and Breds. Cheap price, build is solid, and they’re accessible. I’m tired of chasing and paying resell when I take Ls.

I'm lost, is developer boring just a middle man for the fake factories?

Checked out the website and they selling "handcrafted" 85 UNCs, breds and black toes for $140? Something ain't right

I'm lost, is developer boring just a middle man for the fake factories?

Checked out the website and they selling "handcrafted" 85 UNCs, breds and black toes for $140? Something ain't right

This dude bought the original molds for the 85s and makes his own pairs using higher quality materials that are more on par to OG 85s. Since the overhead isn’t expensive, he sells them at a lower cost than most customizer and makes them readily available in different OG colorways. A few folks on IG who specialize in and collect 85s have spoken highly of them, but the sneaker community is divided since they aren’t made by Nike.

*edit - changed actual 85s to OG 85s

Last edited:
This dude bought the original molds for the 85s and makes his own pairs using higher quality materials that are more on par to actual 85s. Since the overhead isn’t expensive, he sells them at a lower cost than most customizer and makes them readily available in different OG colorways. A few folks on IG who specialize in and collect 85s have spoken highly of them, but the sneaker community is divided since they aren’t made by Nike.

Interesting

After checking out Reddit and seeing subreddits with the whole RL/GL process and factory talk, DB comes off as another variant rep situation. They don't seem hand crafted at all.

Whatever happened to the guy that was charging like $700 for his "handcrafted" 85s?

This dude bought the original molds for the 85s and makes his own pairs using higher quality materials that are more on par to OG 85s. Since the overhead isn’t expensive, he sells them at a lower cost than most customizer and makes them readily available in different OG colorways. A few folks on IG who specialize in and collect 85s have spoken highly of them, but the sneaker community is divided since they aren’t made by Nike.

*edit - changed actual 85s to OG 85s
1720223359594.gif

Interesting

After checking out Reddit and seeing subreddits with the whole RL/GL process and factory talk, DB comes off as another variant rep situation. They don't seem hand crafted at all.

Whatever happened to the guy that was charging like $700 for his "handcrafted" 85s?
They're reps. People just throwing story sauce on it to make themselves feel better.

Its like this guy on IG who makes and sells "custom" off white bred 4s.

Back
Top Bottom