Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The materials on these are nice
68929D14-5BB9-4471-8D09-CCF292F2F827.jpeg

Really liking those pics

Leather tongues is nice cmon. Just when they give us primo, the backlash
I have older AJ1s with leather tongues and the tongues completely ruin them, so nah, not looking forward to them bastardizing an OG CW with them. They want to throw leather tongues on retro+ CWs, go to town, but I thought the last 6 yrs showed they were staying pretty faithful with the OGs (Spider-Verse, satin and pony hair styles excluded, of course).

Finally got my L from Hibbert. Hopefully I can hit on a 10.5 tomorrow morning, if not I got a 10 on lock that should still fit.

You can't be thriving at all if you treat your time like that.
im a miner and if you know the current situation then yea. but i had to do what i had to do to get what i needed. would never do it again for shoes, but for them cards? shiiid

Last edited:
It seems completely misleading to call those 1s “85s” and not fix the swoosh to resemble actual 1985 1s. Like how did they screw that up?? Knowing how sleazy Nike/JB is, it was probably intentional so they could sell “remastered” 85 1s for $250 retail in a few years...
on everything if u don't know this is what's happening idk what to say

A leather tongue, which hardly anyone will notice, is a deal breaker? But it’s okay to pay resale for a bulbous toe that literally will be bumping into people? Okay.
leather tongues are horrible on high top sneakers. It literally casts your ankle mobility, now if you have a sprained ankle then you have a case. other than that, it's a horrible wear experience. I had the '13 chicagos, and i had to swap blazer nylon tongues on them to walk comfortably/properly.

im a miner and if you know the current situation then yea. but i had to do what i had to do to get what i needed. would never do it again for shoes, but for them cards? shiiid

And times change man
Now what's "needed" is on a whole different level of necessity

leather tongues are horrible on high top sneakers. It literally casts your ankle mobility, now if you have a sprained ankle then you have a case. other than that, it's a horrible wear experience. I had the '13 chicagos, and i had to swap blazer nylon tongues on them to walk comfortably/properly.

edit: just realized you were talking about the tongue itself in that case yea I agree with you lol.

Back
Top Bottom