Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got the same notification, but when I opened the app my entry was still there, it just removed my head starts. I just re-added them - we'll see what happens,
checked mine and it didn't remove my head starts

got the same message for champs yesterday and they removed my head starts

re-added them but I think they didn't refund my points when they removed them so they did me dirty

Mochas we here
1EE4A224-9599-4767-99F7-6D425F322663.jpeg

I’m still passionate about shoes, I just get worn out from all of the BS. Let’s face it, the system is rigged more than ever now. I no longer jump through hoops to get shoes anymore. Oh, and I’ll always encourage people to buy the heat. Maybe they have the connections I don’t have or are luckier(*cough* @ozboi *cough*)If it wasn’t for @iwilwin, X XXXXX , and another close friend not on NT, I may have hung it up already. In this so called “shoe game,” too many lie, cheat, and steal. I can see why people walk away.

BUT I’M STILL HERE FOR NOW, MOTHER F🤬ERS! :rofl:
I am feeling you. I will always have a love for sneakers, but it is not fun anymore and I am not even talking from a POV of bots or the resellers or taking Ls. People in this culture are becoming sheep and there is no imagination or creativity like there used to be when I was younger. You do something different to sneakers that YOU bought with YOUR money and the peanut gallery have something snarky, snazzy and sometimes stupid to say. Like let people do them and change up things how they want to. You do not have to like it, but unless somebody asks for critique, do like your momma told you when you were younger (or should have told you anyway) and not say anything if you do not have something nice to say!

Also, like I talked with you about before, I have too many sneakers as it is and it is getting to a point where what is being released I already have in some form and I do not want or need multiple shoes in similiar (or same exact) colorways. The brands are also lacking creativity and innovation and just pumping out the same ol' same ol' and it is not exciting (though I will say the XXXVs got a rise out of me in a good way within the last year). So until I am excited again, for the most part I will keep my dollars in my bank account and start spending it towards something more substantial and fulfilling and just admire new releases from afar.

Sorry for the long rant.

Footsites are heavy, heavy and I do absolutely mean HEAVY on the ******* with this release! At this point just stop acting like the general public has a chance at any shoe they actually want. SMDH

I've used up my luck for the year the past month and a half so I don't even care if I take the L at this point.

Back
Top Bottom