• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Reminiscent of SBB quality?
Do you own
The materials on these are nice
68929D14-5BB9-4471-8D09-CCF292F2F827.jpeg
You own SBB or 2.0’s right?!

I’ve seen this claim be made and they either don’t own them or just spit facts they have heard

Copped Lasers a while back when I smartened up. Actually always liked them but was heavily against clear soles on I's. I haven't worn them yet but good to know. I love those.

Welp
7C5ECD1A-F50B-4EF5-B522-FB7C167DE09D.jpeg

Managers probably figured out if they report the shipment as "late" then it turns the release to FCFS then it's backdoor szn 💀
I got the same notification, but when I opened the app my entry was still there, it just removed my head starts. I just re-added them - we'll see what happens,

But you literally encourage everybody on here to buy every shoe they can and now you're telling us you're not passionate about shoes anymore
waynewdf.png
I’m still passionate about shoes, I just get worn out from all of the BS. Let’s face it, the system is rigged more than ever now. I no longer jump through hoops to get shoes anymore. Oh, and I’ll always encourage people to buy the heat. Maybe they have the connections I don’t have or are luckier(*cough* ozboi ozboi *cough*)If it wasn’t for iwilwin iwilwin , X XXXXX , and another close friend not on NT, I may have hung it up already. In this so called “shoe game,” too many lie, cheat, and steal. I can see why people walk away.

BUT I’M STILL HERE FOR NOW, MOTHER F🤬ERS! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom