Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I might start these off with grey laces... feeling like a kid again can't wait to wear em!
vicoria-1-11.jpg
Imma slide you this rep but it should have been the Orioles jersey instead....

Speaking of Storm Blues, whoever posted up that eBay deal came in clutch. I was able to grab my pairs and a pair for my nephew for Christmas. I was surprised cityblue & lapstone had them discounted that same weekend too. I didn't think prices would creep up to where they are now especially since NDC had them for around $100 (maybe less)
lmao that ebay score sounded familiar....i looked up my history and i paid $100 for my storm blues after using a 20% coupon.

you guys think JB will remaster the black/white OG colorway soon?

I still have a DS 2014 pair, I'm thinking about selling it and using that money for a potential remastered pair. the only question is, would the quality of a remastered pair even be better than the 2014 pair (which was very good)?

anyone want to compare the 2018 shadows to the 2014 black/white?

I love my 2014 Black/White pair. Would love them to release them in the current mold tho.

Did anyone else get this bag included with their Shadows from Nike? Got mine with the reservation.

53D259CA-B5BA-4E24-9EA8-683AD41CA54F.jpeg

I received one of those bags when I got a pair of the LeBron 15 neons a few weeks back. Wasn't sure if that was specifically for that release or not. Love the bag though, it's pretty big too, laundry bag size almost.

TBH I wouldnt count on it. It isnt a super in demand colorway, and as you said the 14 are very good. But damn that resale now!

Two weeks ago I found a guy on ebay letting the right pair go for $175 shipped but talked him down to $160. Nearly DS. The other pair I traded some stealth 5s that I found on steep discount at a Just For Feet(?) store closing. Im thinking I paid $200 combined for both pairs. Ive worn the left pair 25 times and they're only getting better. The leather quality and overall feel of the shoe can go toe-to-toe with the best of the remastered line, IMO. Another release doesn't seem necessary, but I wouldn't mind :smokin
BlacknWhite.jpg

Does anyone know if there are any active stock x promo codes? Want to pick up pair of shadows. Thanks!

You have to sign up for a new account and use the promo code they give you for the watches and handbags. It should work for the shoes still, $20 off. You also have to use a different credit/debt card if you’ve already used a $20 off promo code

You have to sign up for a new account and use the promo code they give you for the watches and handbags. It should work for the shoes still, $20 off. You also have to use a different credit/debt card if you’ve already used a $20 off promo code

They have since ended that.

Back
Top Bottom