Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bday kicks

20180416_085524.jpg

First time I've unDS'd this early in ages. Probably because this is my first and prob only double up :pimp:

How about the way they crease? does it affect if i go 0.5 size up? and what size do you go for? i got a converse its a size 9, converse tend to fit big, so more likely i base my true to size as 9.5

I got a lunarlon insole from my converse, so if i go with size 10.. i can just put that in, will that help?

They wont crease much at all. You well get sone creating but none to major

Happy bday.

I'm pretty hype to UNDS my Shadows as well. I usually wait years to wear anything I cop but I doubt these will make it that long.

Appreciate it bruh. I know the feel. I waited to unDS Breds, and the months are slowly turning into yrs :lol: .

Yea Nike reserve came through early af on Saturday, I got 2 grey Nike shirts I never wore, Bday, and I'll still have another pair I can keep on ice. And just took an 8 hr licensing exam Friday, so I needed to treat myself. Timing couldn't have been better :pimp:

I usually wait a day or a few hours when I finally Throw my new 1s on lol I remember the first time I got a release and threw them on feet. It was for the black cement 3's back in 2011 and my co-worker at the time was like "you gonna throw them on now?" I literally just left the foot store and was on the bench across the way throwing my old pair in the box and throwing my new pair on feet. Love that feeling

How about the way they crease? does it affect if i go 0.5 size up? and what size do you go for? i got a converse its a size 9, converse tend to fit big, so more likely i base my true to size as 9.5

I got a lunarlon insole from my converse, so if i go with size 10.. i can just put that in, will that help?

I've never been bothered or had any real issues with creasing. What really bothers me is when the toe starts to curl up. I always had that issue with air force 1's. So now I always put those ikea shoe trees in my sneakers when I'm not wearing them.

you guys think JB will remaster the black/white OG colorway soon?

I still have a DS 2014 pair, I'm thinking about selling it and using that money for a potential remastered pair. the only question is, would the quality of a remastered pair even be better than the 2014 pair (which was very good)?

anyone want to compare the 2018 shadows to the 2014 black/white?

I still have a DS 2014 pair, I'm thinking about selling it and using that money for a potential remastered pair. the only question is, would the quality of a remastered pair even be better than the 2014 pair (which was very good)?

TBH I wouldnt count on it. It isnt a super in demand colorway, and as you said the 14 are very good. But damn that resale now!

giphy.gif

it makes sense for JB to remaster them....those along with neutral greys and maybe metallic blacks if they have any desire whatsoever to do the absolute least in order to please the purists (probably not).

i can't say enough about the 2014 black/white leather. the quality is great and would be on par with the upper tier of the remastered models....not as good as chi, better than storm blue. if they had a slightly higher cut and a padded tongue, they would basically be a remastered 1.

B/w was the last of the "old" mold as well. They really hit a homer on them. Too bad they glitter.

B/w was the last of the "old" mold as well. They really hit a homer on them. Too bad they glitter.
I was about to say mine haven't glittered yet...just checked them to make sure and found a massive glitter streak like I've never seen before haha. it wiped right off but holy crap it was a big one

I luckily got them for around retail about a year ago, and they didn't have glitter then. maybe the seller wiped them before sending or maybe it's just due to climate/environment
TBH I wouldnt count on it. It isnt a super in demand colorway, and as you said the 14 are very good. But damn that resale now!
idk man I mean were kentucky's, UNC's, or metallic's really in demand? although maybe since they've already released all the hyped colorways they'll be done with OG 1's for a while. I bet a lot of people are pretty much done with 1's now that we've gotten the remastered shadows

Back
Top Bottom