• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3B35E826-B720-4ACA-821C-1589640C071E.jpeg

As I said I would, game royals turned frag.
need on feet shots

in sunlight if possible

How does AJ1 fit on you guys? i got a size 9.5 shadows coming in the mail.. i wear a 9.5 on roshe one and airmax one, never owned a jordans before.. i tried a size 9.5 AJ1 LA All-star at the mall, they're too stiff and the width hurts the side of my foot.. im skeptical so i'm hoping i'll fit 9.5 on the shadows.. any suggestions?

If you got wide feet maybe 1/2 size up but the toe box might crease up in the middle of it due to the length. Loose laces might be the way to go if you try to stay tts

How does AJ1 fit on you guys? i got a size 9.5 shadows coming in the mail.. i wear a 9.5 on roshe one and airmax one, never owned a jordans before.. i tried a size 9.5 AJ1 LA All-star at the mall, they're too stiff and the width hurts the side of my foot.. im skeptical so i'm hoping i'll fit 9.5 on the shadows.. any suggestions?
Half size up

If you got wide feet maybe 1/2 size up but the toe box might crease up in the middle of it due to the length. Loose laces might be the way to go if you try to stay tts
ya im worried about the crease also, i dont want the crease to look bad but i dont care if it creases cus all shoes does that, i just want it to crease like straight line type not messy type of crease. do y'all get me on that? lol

Just wondering if anyone has any intel about the track red 6 rings. I know its 2 weeks away, but right now it looks like only clay green and blue moon are dropping on may 1. Not seeing anything for the other two on any website's calendars...

Praying they don't treat any of these like they did the cyber yellows from the gatorade pack...

Your main issue is that you just tried them on for us wide footers the more you wear a pair of the remastered collection the softer they get and the better they mold to your feet. The LA 1s from recently aren't really soft they're pretty stiff compared to shadows. I think you will be fine with your size if you don't want to fork up the dough for a 10. But the shoe will break in. I have wide feet so I know your pain. The old mold from 2013-2014 will kill your pinky toes but this new mold is primo.

You should be fine. I have the same issue that is why I usually just go a .5 size up on Jordan 1 and use a thick SB Dunk sole in them. This also helps with comfort due to the SB sole being so thick and they also have a air unit in the heel.

on a side note, this weekend I finally came to the conclusion that I am "really bad" at buying sneakers for retail. :smh::smh:

Your main issue is that you just tried them on for us wide footers the more you wear a pair of the remastered collection the softer they get and the better they mold to your feet. The LA 1s from recently aren't really soft they're pretty stiff compared to shadows. I think you will be fine with your size if you don't want to fork up the dough for a 10. But the shoe will break in. I have wide feet so I know your pain. The old mold from 2013-2014 will kill your pinky toes but this new mold is primo.
How about the way they crease? does it affect if i go 0.5 size up? and what size do you go for? i got a converse its a size 9, converse tend to fit big, so more likely i base my true to size as 9.5
You should be fine. I have the same issue that is why I usually just go a .5 size up on Jordan 1 and use a thick SB Dunk sole in them. This also helps with comfort due to the SB sole being so thick and they also have a air unit in the heel.

on a side note, this weekend I finally came to the conclusion that I am "really bad" at buying sneakers for retail. :smh::smh:
I got a lunarlon insole from my converse, so if i go with size 10.. i can just put that in, will that help?

Back
Top Bottom