Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
it makes sense for JB to remaster them....those along with neutral greys and maybe metallic blacks if they have any desire whatsoever to do the absolute least in order to please the purists (probably not).

i can't say enough about the 2014 black/white leather. the quality is great and would be on par with the upper tier of the remastered models....not as good as chi, better than storm blue. if they had a slightly higher cut and a padded tongue, they would basically be a remastered 1.
could you do a quick rank of the remastered pairs? where do the shadows fit in?

could you do a quick rank of the remastered pairs? where do the shadows fit in?
this is debatable and will vary from person to person due to inconsistent quality....but this is how i would rank my personal pairs, off the top of my head

chi
unc
black toe
bred
royal
storm blue
metallic navy
metallic red

unfortunately, i cant rank shadows yet because i wont have them in hand until friday :smh:

i would slot bred toes above storm blue (that fake tumble is overrated, however breaking in quite nicely) and game royals probably at the bottom (nike shafted me with stiff AF1 leather)

it makes sense for JB to remaster them....those along with neutral greys and maybe metallic blacks if they have any desire whatsoever to do the absolute least in order to please the purists (probably not).

i can't say enough about the 2014 black/white leather. the quality is great and would be on par with the upper tier of the remastered models....not as good as chi, better than storm blue. if they had a slightly higher cut and a padded tongue, they would basically be a remastered 1.

Tbh, I think Metallics are probably done for now-the two remastered releases didn’t sell very well and had to be heavily discounted to move at retail. JB will probably consider using these resources to produce OG 1s they can sell at $160.

Tbh, I think Metallics are probably done for now-the two remastered releases didn’t sell very well and had to be heavily discounted to move at retail. JB will probably consider using these resources to produce OG 1s they can sell at $160.
i dont disagree, which makes me sad

just gonna get used to the reality that we'll just be getting 1s with suede, jumpman, gimmicks, etc.

My 1s collection coming along!! Gotta find damn storm blues
0726C965-1AF4-4B53-A47C-5D1A93D64EF3.jpeg
B984A9AC-F519-48FD-9736-80B76F91D070.jpeg

Speaking of Storm Blues, whoever posted up that eBay deal came in clutch. I was able to grab my pairs and a pair for my nephew for Christmas. I was surprised cityblue & lapstone had them discounted that same weekend too. I didn't think prices would creep up to where they are now especially since NDC had them for around $100 (maybe less)

Speaking of Storm Blues, whoever posted up that eBay deal came in clutch. I was able to grab my pairs and a pair for my nephew for Christmas. I was surprised cityblue & lapstone had them discounted that same weekend too. I didn't think prices would creep up to where they are now especially since NDC had them for around $100 (maybe less)

I ate on the 2016 L&H Christmas deal but when did NDC have them for around $100?? I think I remember them discounting GS sizes but don’t remember mens hitting disco.

Back
Top Bottom