• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The grey NA on the tongue make me cringe :emoji_confounded:

should've swap the tongue tags as well

black n royal tag on the white tongue

No. I'm the laser tags will be repainted/redyed to match the chi's, and RSBB. The Black & Blue tongues will be going in my triple blacks

image.jpg
My Chicago’s are my favorite beaters I can’t imagine unDSing my second pair these getting rocked until my toes show

Theyll probably go another year before theyre 'vaulted', theyre clearly trying to release every OG

Im sure the door will stay opened though.

Man I want Chicago’s
But I’m not dropping around $650
Just gotta wait till they release again
I’m thinking 2020-2022
I’ll wait it out

I put one of my pairs up for $700 and it sold within hours. Kinda regret it now, but still got a couple more pairs.

I wish they would vault 1's for a few years or just release them like they do 11's, with just two or three a year. I'm already 9 pairs behind with just 1's alone. I can't keep up, smh.

For the sweepstakes draw, how long is the window to pick up tickets? Do they keep giving them out or are there limitations? Thanks guys and good luck.

I caught the chicagos for like $220 in cali of all places, people were charging 400 to 500 even then in the tail end of 2015

it was a ducked off consignment shop that was just starting out with a physical store

had all types of deals but most weren’t in my size, stalked the website daily til I got the chi’s

Back
Top Bottom