Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nyc heads what’s the best (successful) champs to win at (most sz)?

Thanks y'all! Just BTW, I've definitely seen fakes of these already.

They are fakes of everything, shiid they are even fake vans, fake converse, a shoe doesn’t have to be hyped to be faked the Chinese have a big bootleg business they make fakes of everything but it’s better to be safe than sorry

They are fakes of everything, shiid they are even fake vans, fake converse, a shoe doesn’t have to be hyped to be faked the Chinese have a big bootleg business they make fakes of everything but it’s better to be safe than sorry
Of course there are fakes. But they need time to make and distribute the fakes. They have to wait until the shoe releases to make sure that they duplicate them properly. I dont believe that there are any fake royal/white 1's on the market yet. Its too early, fakes take time. Convinced on my opinion until someone posts a pic of fake royal/white 1's.

KOTD

20180408_135522.jpg
Em baby blues are some underrated gems. Great shoes.

who copped on the snkrs stash? the shadows?

what did u look for? :lol: curious

Of course there are fakes. But they need time to make and distribute the fakes. They have to wait until the shoe releases to make sure that they duplicate them properly. I dont believe that there are any fake royal/white 1's on the market yet. Its too early, fakes take time. Convinced on my opinion until someone posts a pic of fake royal/white 1's.

Fakes are almost always available before the legit shoes release. They’re up in the real factories stealing pairs and recreating them in their fake factories and releasing them before the legit ones get released. You can see the fake sellers “review” videos out of China on YouTube before the legit pairs release. Ain’t nothing new. Been going on for a long while now.

Back
Top Bottom