Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@aug2atl , NDC's flash sale is the best discount you're gonna get for those Metallic Reds........at least online. I don't think any of the foot sites will ever give a discount of that amount at this time, and you know these reseller websites will not give that kinda discount either.

If you're looking for something lower than NDC's flash sale, it'll be in-store AND it'll be random.

Just got a notification on stockx saying all seller fees for 1's are free
Only have to pay processing fee
Until midnight tonight I think
Check it out might be able to grab something good

IMG_6755.jpg

Just got a notification on stockx saying all seller fees for 1's are free
Only have to pay processing fee
Until midnight tonight I think
Check it out might be able to grab something good
I don't think that's the thing stopping anyone from buying lol

Threw these on yesterday.. few weeks since conditioner and no box, still no more glitter..
IMG_2127.JPG
If you don't mind me asking what kind of conditioner do you use? I was thinking Meguiar leather conditioner since I use it for my cars leather...

I've got royals and breds.
Should i get the storm blues or black toes next. Problem I have wit black toes is they're double the resell of the storm blues while the blues resell looks to be on the up and up so yea. But I've got a lot of black and red shoes already... Idk

If you don't mind me asking what kind of conditioner do you use? I was thinking Meguiar leather conditioner since I use it for my cars leather...

I just used the turtle wax conditioner I have for the car. I only applied it to the black panels lightly though. Didn't touch the red. Meguiars is better, so I'm sure it would work well.

I'm also considering the black toes next, but I also need to finally cop the wc 4s I missed out on last year. I'm conflicted.

Should i get the storm blues or black toes next. Problem I have wit black toes is they're double the resell of the storm blues while the blues resell looks to be on the up and up so yea. But I've got a lot of black and red shoes already... Idk

I would say black toes
Storm blues are nice
But man oh man BT is where it's at
Actually just get both, problem solved :lol:

Last edited:

Black toes

Back
Top Bottom