Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So what's left this year for 1s? The wheats and that's it?
WHAT....... OFF WHITES
but what are these wheats you speak of
200.gif

:lol:Flooded with clutter in here

Other related thread news, sold 11.5 royals for $242 on stockx a week ago.. was fine with it

i can't rationalize dropping a stack or better for a shoe, because resellers can just jack up the price depending on demand, hell $570 for my sbb still embarrasses me, i refuse to tell non sneaker enthusiasts how much i paid

Yeah I'm the same way :lol: Hell, even 160 is too much for a shoe (for most people). Highest I've ever paid was 400. Told myself never again
....unless it's something rare.:nerd:

i can't rationalize dropping a stack or better for a shoe, because resellers can just jack up the price depending on demand, hell $570 for my sbb still embarrasses me, i refuse to tell non sneaker enthusiasts how much i paid
To each his or her own, but I'm with you. I shed a Glory tear every time I think of the two or three times I spent $500 on a pair. A whole $1000 would just hurt me too much, but I'd never knock anyone for doing otherwise.

If I can't get the for retail or a little more than I don't bother. Probably why I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in a while lol.....I feel bad dropping $150+ on some shoes. Dropping that much money on a pair of shoes turns it more into a novelty item for me. I want to wear my shoes not display them randomly.

If I can't get the for retail or a little more than I don't bother. Probably why I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in a while lol.....I feel bad dropping $150+ on some shoes. Dropping that much money on a pair of shoes turns it more into a novelty item for me. I want to wear my shoes not display them randomly.
If I'm paying money for shoes best believe Ima use em for what they're intended for and that's to wear. Im a wearer not a collector though. Props to those who can just look at their shoes.

Not really.
Not purchasing for a price definitely does not mean you can or cannot afford.

Well let me clarify, for me(RBK93), it all depends on if I can afford a shoe or not. My current threshold for a shoe is probably $250 and that's even pushing it for me.

All I'm saying the market is the market and the prices are what they are for a reason. I wouldn't pay $1,000 for a pair of Fragments because I'm not a fan of the CW and the hype behind it. But $1,000 for say a pair of Pigeon SBs(or however much they're worth) or $3-500 for a pair of DB 3s/DB 6s...I'll glady pay it as I like those shoes if I can afford as I like those CWs.

To each his or her own, but I'm with you. I shed a Glory tear every time I think of the two or three times I spent $500 on a pair. A whole $1000 would just hurt me too much, but I'd never knock anyone for doing otherwise.
of course it's not a knock, because regardless of how some people feel it's a hobby, and there are way more expensive hobbies than shoes

I'm probably gonna have to drop $400 on Chicagos sometime next year. It's the last pair of 1s I really need to be complete. Sometimes resale is the only way. Ninety nine percent of the time I say screw resale, but there are rare exceptions.

Back
Top Bottom