Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
of course it's not a knock, because regardless of how some people feel it's a hobby, and there are way more expensive hobbies than shoes

QFT... I know I've spent about 7k in music just for my car.... Paint job was 4k... Rims, fiberglass, ostrich seats (interior), TVs etc... This is definitely way more expensive than buying shoes.

I guess when it comes to shoes, I have no problem dropping money on them especially if I want them. I still shop for deals nonetheless. It's easy for me to sell off some of my kicks I barely wear for cash. Heck, I even hustle kicks sometimes. You'd be amazed of the kicks I've bought out of Ross, DD's, and Platos Closet that I resold for a crazy amount....

Example...

Bought for......
20431307_10203414836047233_2297607270564664394_n.jpg

Sold for..... Just that easy... Now I can buy what I really want...
Screenshot_2017-08-23-23-06-10.png

Last edited:
QFT... I know I've spent about 7k in music just for my car.... Paint job was 4k... Rims, fiberglass, ostrich seats (interior), TVs etc... This is definitely way more expensive than buying shoes.

I guess when it comes to shoes, I have no problem dropping money on them especially if I want them. I still shop for deals nonetheless. It's easy for me to sell off some of my kicks I barely wear for cash. Heck, I even hustle kicks sometimes. You'd be amazed of the kicks I've bought out of Ross, DD's, and Platos Closet that I resold for a crazy amount....

Example...

Bought for......

Forget the vapormaxes, I want to see pics of the car!

Example...

Bought for......
20431307_10203414836047233_2297607270564664394_n.jpg

Screenshot_2017-08-23-23-06-10.png
hey I just won that auction..... naw i'm playing....
how your seats be when you hop out to get gas
KhQ4THw.gif

You think I could get a little bit over retail for my royals if I sell em UNDS? A half size to big won't cut it

I ended up selling 2/3 of my pairs for $500 just recently. I posted a ad on CL and some kid hit me up a couple weeks later

^EU, got it from Kickz.com
Big thanks to JACKFROSTY843 for posting pics of the Wings shirts a few weeks back.

^EU, got it from Kickz.com
Big thanks to JACKFROSTY843 for posting pics of the Wings shirts a few weeks back.
Was gonna inquire about the royal wings shirt. Dope shirt....

I'm a big fan if certain JB shirts, as long as they aren't too tacky looking. Just track down and ordered this tee to go with my BT 1s.

$_3-2.jpg

$_3-4.jpg

On the fence about this one. Goes more with the Chi 1s but was getting to rock with my BT. What yall think...
$_3-5.jpg
$_3-7.jpg
$_3-6.jpg

Royals arrived this morning from the SNEAKRS UK restock, not quite up to the quality of my first pair so will wear these & keep the first pair ds.

IMG_0299.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0295.JPG

Wear the better pair first. You never know if you're going to get around to the 2nd pair. And if you end up selling or trading it down the line all they'll care about is that it's DS. Never understood why ppl want the lesser one on their feet first. I'm sure many people who do the 1 to rock 1 to stock method will tell you they never end up getting to the 2nd pair before the next retro. Just my 2 cents.

Wear the better pair first. You never know if you're going to get around to the 2nd pair. And if you end up selling or trading it down the line all they'll care about is that it's DS. Never understood why ppl want the lesser one on their feet first. I'm sure many people who do the 1 to rock 1 to stock method will tell you they never end up getting to the 2nd pair before the next retro. Just my 2 cents.
Agreed.... This is what I done. I rock out the pair with the most consistent tumble leather. Royals released April 1st, rock them a month and a half after they released. Probably wore them 5 times since then and 0 times this month lol. Working 6 days a week there's no way beat a pair of any shoes. Most of my Js still look new...

Yes I agree
Wear the better pair
Don't sell yourself short
i don't know, i want my stock pair crispy, if i'm going to take a chance of scuffing or have anything happen to a shoe i'd rather have it be my least favorite pair, but if you only plan on selling off the double up, then yes as long as they are ds it won't matter much....... have only rocked royals once, on my mom's bday...... blue is her favorite color

Last edited:
All repped but if one pair is slightly better quality than the other I'm going to rock the lower quality pair, simply because when you step out the door they become 9.5/10 anyway, so I would then have two less than perfect pairs if I wore the best ones.

All repped but if one pair is slightly better quality than the other I'm going to rock the lower quality pair, simply because when you step out the door they become 9.5/10 anyway, so I would then have two less than perfect pairs if I wore the best ones.
Ummm. Does this really matter? 9.5 better quality doesn't equate to 10/10 low quality DS pair. If you sell the least quality pair DS, they will yield the same profit good or bad quality. Personal preference I guess...

Personally, it's only for my conscience to wear the better pair first. Unless you have a case of very bad consistency of leather, no one is staring at your kicks close enough to say "hey that guys leather is bad on his Royals". Let's be honest, how hard do we stare at someone's shoe to even see a scuff or scrape lol...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom