Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Prices are good right now on stock x thanks to the sellers promotion. What was lame is the $326 bid below me was accepted minutes later
Screenshot_2017-08-24-23-12-43.png

I got a legit source who works at the hornets arena. He know I'm a aj1 head. He said rumors swirling nike air tag coming off all these random non og 1 colors next year. None of the blogs know.. this is some good info too coming from a guy who owns several samples google or instagram never seen. Just thought I'd share.

I got a legit source who works at the hornets arena. He know I'm a aj1 head. He said rumors swirling nike air tag coming off all these random non og 1 colors next year. None of the blogs know.. this is some good info too coming from a guy who owns several samples google or instagram never seen. Just thought I'd share.

Is that good or bad

So... Air forces?

I hope it goes down. The brand has been over kill with it. Make it represent something and not be played out. Way to many 1s dropped.

Was browsing IG just now look lol

It seems like a lot of people have their fingers crossed getting the 2017 royal 1's in the mail. Was the quality/craftsmanship that bad? Was it really that many hits and misses?

Last edited:
Wow!! Didn't know that.

Yea I mean it was a solid release but it was a lot of variance between pairs for some.
Some had mixed leather - tumbled on one. Smooth on other.
Some peoples leather seemed to not bad the same as others. You could see something was off when people wore them and they had these weird unnatural creases.

**** it i'll be that guy:

bet y'all not returning them over 'defects' though :rolleyes

Word? Can't go back to Jumpman branding. If the blue Chicagos have a Jumpman tag next year, it's gonna be a pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom