Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
He said rumors swirling nike air tag coming off all these random non og 1 colors next year.
It would suck to see some of the cooler colorways get the jumpman treatment in terms of shape.
Upset-Michael-Jordan-Laughs-to-Himself.gif

hey mike appreciate you trying to save me some money folk
side note resellers currently buying up all na 1's.......
black-friday-gif-2.gif

Pointless post. Dude asked a question. An honest answer was given.

I wasn't tryna direct at him I meant in general. Other releases have had the same anoubt of complaints but those pairs were quickly returned. With a release like this, more buyers are lenient with the QC, as it's a harder shoe to come by

I wasn't tryna direct at him I meant in general. Other releases have had the same anoubt of complaints but those pairs were quickly returned. With a release like this, more buyers are lenient with the QC, as it's a harder shoe to come by
I mean, so you just answered your own question. Judging by dudes question, I don't think he owns a pair. Just was trying to explain what people have discussed in that thread. Maybe it'll help him when looking for his if he ever does.
We all would love a perfect pair and tend to "settle" for less when we know the only options may be return and have none or keep.

I mean, so you just answered your own question. Judging by dudes question, I don't think he owns a pair. Just was trying to explain what people have discussed in that thread. Maybe it'll help him when looking for his if he ever does.
We all would love a perfect pair and tend to "settle" for less when we know the only options may be return and have none or keep.
I actually do own a pair I thought about copping a second pair.

I got a legit source who works at the hornets arena. He know I'm a aj1 head. He said rumors swirling nike air tag coming off all these random non og 1 colors next year. None of the blogs know.. this is some good info too coming from a guy who owns several samples google or instagram never seen. Just thought I'd share.

Haven't a bunch of non OG colorways been announced for next year already, that are listed as NA OG HiGH?

Can't see them doing away with this, NA branded ones are one of the only consistent sellers JB has these days. Even though some of the NA branded non OG colorways sit, a good number of them are sell outs as well.

I'm all for it though. Save me some money hah.

you guys think the sails will go on sale on ndc by the 20th of next month?

my 20% off coupon expires then

Man I'm gonna have to stop believing in some of the so called insiders.

I remember not too long ago dudes were telling us we would have remastered versions of every OG colorway. We still have a ton of colorways left and now we getting this "no more Nike air on non-OG colors". **** we ain't even getting the OGs yet wth Jb.

Not to mention we've already gotten somewhat "confirmed" OGs slated for next year.

Torn on the NA/Jumpman tag. If anything slow down on AJ1 releases but that probably wouldn't happen anytime given the mainstream appeal, just seems like so many CWs have been thrown out there. Then again, it was no different with the Mids.

Last edited:
The OG Nike Air tag has never been a dealbreaker for me since I rock my 2012 AJKO Black Toes and New loves on a daily. Not surprised however, since Jordan has almost released all the OG 1s within the past 3 going on 4 years with the upcoming shadows and patent leather black scheduled for 2018 and the rumored suede/nubuck Black-Whites. It's not bad but the last resurgence we saw of Nike Air Branded 1s was 2001? It'll build up hype over the next couple years if it's true, if anything Bred 1s will retro again at least 1 more time before 2020.

Probably just gonna upgrade my AJKO Black Toes to the 2013 or 2016 pair and just wait until the Shadows and Nike Air Branded BC3s.

Back
Top Bottom