Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy turkey day brehs

IMG_8395.jpeg

How many of you would say that Jordan 1s are your favorite shoe of all time?
Love them to death but not in my top five. You?
I was looking at the retro lineup for 2024 and I don’t see anything that I’m excited about…in any model.

My plan to double up on the Shadows now seems more reasonable than ever.
You and your new gf aren’t excited for Yellow Ochre VI, Powder Blue IX, Metallic Blue 1 lows or Burgundy Highs, CNY XXIII, all the XVIIs? I figured you would be all over them Green Glow III, Balvins or Olive V. I think next year looks great.

Last edited:
Gotta luv the internet… everyone is entitled to their opinion.. I ain’t gotta like it… but I’ll respect it🤷🏽‍♂️ I buy what I like and wear what I want.. ppls opinion don’t matter .. so let breh cook.. his opinion is his.. it is what it is

I dont think hes talkin mess me. We all post in the Lo thread, but outside of that thread I guess Im known as the Polo guy here, probably only because I used to regularly post in the WDYWT thread.

I dont think hes talkin mess me. We all post in the Lo thread, but outside of that thread I guess Im known as the Polo guy here, probably only because I used to regularly post in the WDYWT thread.
Oh I know there’s Lo kings in that polo thread 🤣 I get gems from that thread.. matter fact… someone from that thread put me on the lo sweatsuit set…my bad for the misunderstanding

Last edited:
As someone who’s lucky enough to have a job where I can pretty much dress however I want, I sometimes worry that my Peter Pan complex has me looking like an old man who dresses like a teenager…jeans, t-shirts and Jordan 1s mostly.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that I enjoy dressing a certain way and i’m simply uncomfortable dressing any other way. But every so often I’m reminded of how certain segments of society think it’s vitally important to present yourself in a certain way, especially at a certain age.

Generally I say funk it…I gotta be me.

Let people look down on me if they so choose.

But the Internet is chalk full of “smart people” telling us how to live our lives.

It’s difficult to ignore it completely.

Exhibit A:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom