• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_5719.jpeg
IMG_5720.jpeg
IMG_5721.jpeg
Saw these at Hibbett today the blue is nice in person pics don’t do it justice it is a nice shoe for disco.

These still look like a mid kinda with the new shape but is a nice shoe and I would rock it

They will re-retro sooner than later, I would hold off
Even if that’s true, I doubt that any new retro will be preferable to the 2018s.

I love everything about the 18s…shape, materials, fit…you name it.

And with all the reimagining and 85 cuts, I think it’s highly unlikely that the next version will be something I like that much.

But that’s just me.

…everyone’s different.

Even if that’s true, I doubt that any new retro will be preferable to the 2018s.

And with all the reimagining and 85 cuts, I think it’s highly unlikely that the next version will be something I like that much.

But that’s just me.

…everyone’s different.
Tl;dr… “I know I’d strike out on a new release anyway”

But that’s just me.

…everyone’s different.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Any/all OG cws (in likely the next decade+) are going to be:

1.) “Reimagined” versions

2.) OG 85s

If you want any of the old run of cws, I’d say buy them soon while the market is bottoming out.

Those of us who have been buying sneakers for decades, know that Air Jordan 1 hype always comes and goes in waves but OG cws always stay in demand.

Back
Top Bottom