Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Glad he finally did this. I remember messaging him when they came out, and he stated that many people requested it. I’ve never been one that even cares like that about the “quality” of the leather on these things, as in the grand scheme of things, even the ever so beloved by many SBBs are only “good” leather when compared to other Nikes/Jordan’s, but it’s not like they compare to anything high end or anything. I’m no leather expert, I’m not taking a magnifying glass to any of my kicks, I’m not burning or cutting sht. So as long as it looks good on foot to me, isn’t going to fall apart on me, and feels fine, that’s all I’ve ever truly cared about. I still love the Neutral Grey 85s I was able to double up on, regardless, and all my other kicks for that matter.

Cry fakes all you want and I get it, but unfortunately I tend to agree with this guy and it'sonly nike's fault! Yall have fun paying resale for those trash reimagineds. And don't even talk to me about those garbage steel toe boot cut "85s" nike is bamboozling you with. 🤢🤮 I'd rather pay $600 for these. Yea, I said it! Come at me!
😤😤

I just bought a pair of these. I’ll keep you updated.

Didn't you also want the Reimagined Chicago 1 High for this year?

I assume the Taxi 1 High resale price won't be high since I read the Pollen 1 High aren't going for that much higher than retail on the secondary market should you have to resort to that option.
Whether the leather ends up being super premo or not, the Taxis have that Shattered Backboard colorblocking that everyone craves like a junkie that hasn’t had a fix in three days and crapped his pants.

Pollens are more like a bottle of California red.

It’s very nice, but you could take it or leave it.

Last edited:
I just bought a pair of these. I’ll keep you updated.
Damn, bro. I'm not jealous or hating at all. Congrats!
Screenshot_20220702-144649_Brave.jpg

Not putting on a cape for StockX here since they’re easily my last choice between the big 3, but I’ll take an authentication process that’s live and in person over one’s that relies only on pictures 9 times out of 10.
I definitely believe they all let fakes slip thru and stockx is probably one of the worst. I just think I been super lucky/fortunate and haven't gotten any fakes and I've bought my fair amount from them over the years. Of course I COULD be wrong bc I pride myself and am known amongst my circles for having all authentic everything to the point where no one would dare even question me bc they know how I get down.

I definitely believe they all let fakes slip thru and stockx is probably one of the worst. I just think I been super lucky/fortunate and haven't gotten any fakes and I've bought my fair amount from them over the years. Of course I COULD be wrong bc I pride myself and am known amongst my circles for having all authentic everything to the point where no one would dare even question me bc they know how I get down.

Yeah I’m sure they all do to some extent, but if he’s going purely off of those apps’ authentication I bet a good amount of them are still authentic lol l thankfully I haven’t had any issues with the stuff I’ve bought. But I’ve actually seen most of the top fakes of the shoes I have in person and put them right up next to authentic pairs. GR 1s are generally the best reps though on the surface so it does take a bit more effort

Haha it's not even that serious. I've also purchased plenty of pairs from the Snkrs, Finishlines, Footlockers, Shoepalaces, JJs, Champs etc...

Would I be pissed if I knowingly had fakes? Sure who wouldn't be? But I've also watched enough comparison videos and thoroughly combed through them upon unboxing. What would be the point of me being Uber paranoid now and taking all of my pairs to getting authenticated now? Of course I'm not purchasing from them anymore. But at the end of the day, I'm a just continue to wear em and move on like who really cares?

I thought this video was valuable and kudos to him for creating it. I'd be really curious to see him do a leather comparison between the SBB 1 and the 2011 Banned 1. I think those two pairs are highly regarded as the top quality leather pairs in the modern Jordan retro era.

nobody’s gonna question why someone would buy 62 pairs in a month only to question their authenticity? the whole “i haven’t tried selling them on goat or ebay but word is they fail at a high rate” is just asking for a defamation lawsuit :lol:

sup his cap is too big

if a lot of fakes were moving through these places, and it was exposed, that would kinda be great cuz it would erode trust in resell platforms, cause them to collapse, put resellers out of business, and be better for normal consumers.

absolutely, but you also have to question the motives the these dudes claiming all these fakes passing through. who’s to say they’re not getting kick backs from rep makers to push this narrative. can’t trust nobody on social media

This really shouldn't be a new development because it's been a legitimate history with StockX for so long now, especially with their horrendous authentication process.

This really shouldn't be a new development because it's been a legitimate history with StockX for so long now, especially with their horrendous authentication process.

I was gonna stop reading his caption after he mentioned how many shoes he bought from SX in a span of a month. I finally did when he said he had them legit checked by CheckCheck app and Legit Check app 🙄

Back
Top Bottom