Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DC
52169550917_7751745416_b.jpg
I'm from Baltimore, but I'ma shoot my DC bros some bail. This is NOT an accurate representation of DC.

Aside from college, I’ve lived all over NOVA and NW DC since 1992, and I can say this is an entirely inaccurate representation of the entire DMV area… This dude would look foolish at a Wizards game, which is ironic since the entire franchise itself is a complete joke.

Aside from college, I’ve lived all over NOVA and NW DC since 1992, and I can say this is an entirely inaccurate representation of the entire DMV area… This dude would look foolish at a Wizards game, which is ironic since the entire franchise itself is a complete joke.
Lol Im sure he was just showing a lil flex as an MJ fan. I highly doubt he dresses like that normally in public. He’s posted in the WDYWT thread and rocks a dress shirt with slacks and ties that match his kicks, which I think is pretty neat. 😎

Last edited:
Lol Im sure he was just showing a lil flex as an MJ fan. I highly doubt he dresses like that normally in public. He’s posted in the WDYWT thread and rocks suits with ties that match his kicks, which I think is pretty neat. 😎
No, he actually dresses like that. No hate tho. He has an "eccentric" style, which is fine if that works for him and that's what he's comfy in. I just wanted to make the point that his style is not reprepresentative of DC (and again. I ain't even from DC).

I've lived in the city for 30 years so I'm aware of what the style is here. and yeah, that fit ain't "dc" and I wouldn't claim it to be, nor do I disagree with anyone who thinks my outfits are silly. they're goofy af but ... I don't have a whole lot goin on right now so dressing like a cartoon on occasion helps fill my existential void

I don't have a whole lot goin on right now so dressing like a cartoon on occasion helps fill my existential void
As long as you don't fill it by emptying automatic clips on innocent people, you aight. I thought I read on here that your kid touring Europe rn, hence the void i guess, holla if he needs any assistance this side of the Atlantic

I've lived in the city for 30 years so I'm aware of what the style is here. and yeah, that fit ain't "dc" and I wouldn't claim it to be, nor do I disagree with anyone who thinks my outfits are silly. they're goofy af but ... I don't have a whole lot goin on right now so dressing like a cartoon on occasion helps fill my existential void
I’ve been on NT since 2003 and you’re one of my favorites 😂😂😂😂😂

happy bornday fam! wifey made a solid choice. any reason in particular she went with these?

sometimes i wish i could be a lakers’ fan on the strength of the 🔥 CWs associated with it.. but not in this lifetime
Preciate it! We were at champs a little over a month ago and I saw an employee wearing these and told him nice kicks on the way out. When we were walking I was explaining the concept to her and she took mental notes of that and decided on them for my bday gift haha.

I’m with you def not a fan of laker colors and I’m likely going to distress the whole thing, but I’m contemplating rocking them as is for a bit before doing so.

Nope, it's hit or miss. But it's always on the black leather. I even showed in the travis thread my OG mocha lows showing glitter on the medial side black SUEDE, which has never been seen before up until that point. Another member showed his has the same, so yea glitter gate is certified undefeated now. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I guess I got lucky with my Shadow 2018s.

…no glitter at all.

Women who take POSITIVE mental notes and act on them are always keepers!
Facts. My wife is one of those. I’ll mention sht in passing or in regular convo, and out of nowhere on birthdays and other gift days, or sometimes just on regular az days, will surprise me with stuff. Like, you take notes like that?!?!

She’s never bought me any kicks though. Mainly because she knows I don’t trust her with that. Hahaha. I mean, she knows the models I like (Dunk SBs first and foremost, and then 1s, 4s, & 6s), but she also knows I’m pretty particular at this point about which pairs I want, and that there’d be a high likelihood that I’d be like “these are cool, but I wasn’t really checking for them.” But she’d get me a pair if I asked for a special day. But I’m also weird about others buying me shoes. Like don’t spend your money on this BS for me. I work, so I’ll buy ‘em.

Whenever my girl wants to gets me shoes i just give her specific details on about 3 or 4 pairs on my wishlist at the time and she picks one of those and doesnt tell me what she picked so its still a lil bit of surprise factor when i get the pair.

Back
Top Bottom