Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3C644E61-F1E8-49B9-B16E-4681E86D17B6.jpeg
Crotch to kicks ratio is all out of whack papa

Damn man Inwant some mochas but definitely don’t trust it now. I’ve never bought from stock x but got a few pairs from GOAT. Probably done with all that tho. Sucks because i never hit on SNKRS. Just trash all around. :smh:

cause he probably never got them from stockx to begin with

mans is a dhgate demon
My thoughts exactly.

With all this talk about SX’s legitimacy/authenticity , which I personally think is SOOO blown out of proportion, I’d love to know actual factual percentages of all the platforms (SX, Goat, eBay, etc.). SX is the hot target, and they definitely have their issues, like they all do, but I honestly feel like when it all boils down to it, the platforms have similar correct authenticity detection percentage. I’d also love to know the procedures used by the different places. Many talk like SX has a single one eyed dude, while Goat and eBay have squads of people with Ph.Ds in sneaker authentication, when I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re way more comparable than many would have us think. We’ll probably never know for sure, but I’d love to be behind the curtain.

milesb milesb great wear. I know the quality was lacking but always thought that colorway was done perfectly

It's good to take a few days off from this thread once in a while

1657314604725.png

there’s a 62% chance one of your shoes is fake according to a guys cousins grandpa who heard on social media…but i ain’t one to gossip so you ain’t heard that from me

This really shouldn't be a new development because it's been a legitimate history with StockX for so long now, especially with their horrendous authentication process.

The hardest thing to believe about this man got 36 pairs of reps and all 36 boxes are in pristine condition AND they’re all the same size😂 anyone that knows anything about reps is that those boxes get beat to sh*t on the trip over to the states

Back
Top Bottom