Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Goat tried to force me to keep damaged shoes.. both companies have issues.

Yep. Bought from the Clean/Used section and was sent shoes that had clearly been worn (a LOT) after the pics were posted. Told me they looked the same to them and I was welcome to try to resell them on goat. Filed a chargeback and Paypal ended up taking care of me.

I think the 1s wave is dead,sorry guys.i do want khawhi 1s but mad fakes on dark w3b
Calling AJ1's a wave is telling on yourself. You're a hypebeast that wears what you're told is cool. Y'all hopped on AJ1 for the last few minutes. Some people been wearing them for 30 years. Same with Air Max 1. It's not a "wave" to some people. It's just what they like.

Calling AJ1's a wave is telling on yourself. You're a hypebeast that wears what you're told is cool. Y'all hopped on AJ1 for the last few minutes. Some people been wearing them for 30 years. Same with Air Max 1. It's not a "wave" to some people. It's just what they like.
False,i been into sneakers since 1988 yo mtv raps bl93d,99 nike park og

AiRmax a wave also,lets be for real,720s,airmax 1,atmos max,270s all thanks to sean wotherspoon my friend by the way

Cool. You still wear what you're told is cool, not what you like. I cringe every time you say "wave." Figure out what you like and wear it. **** a wave.
I wear what ppl not wearing,im a creative direvtor,creative disruptor not a hypebeast.im the etymology of sneaker head

I wear what ppl not wearing,im a creative direvtor,creative disruptor not a hypebeast.im the etymology of sneaker head
Then how is the AJ1 wave dead for you? If you like AJ1, it'll never die. I was wearing Am1 way before Sean and I'm wearing it way after he was let go from Nike.

And learn how to use the space bar, clown.

Then how is the AJ1 wave dead for you? If you like AJ1, it'll never die. I was wearing Am1 way before Sean and I'm wearing it way after he was let go from Nike.

And learn how to use the space bar, clown.
U would never say that in my face ,2020 the 1s are underwhelming.

PpL get real bold behind a keyboard hidden in a house,i def never wrong about info regardless of punctuation or grammar
We aren't talking information. I'm saying that you sound like a clown with your "Hey guys the AJ1 wave is dead." Bruh this ain't a wave to most people in here. It may be to you, but some were wearing them way before the beasts jumped on and they'll be wearing them long after you stop.

We aren't talking information. I'm saying that you sound like a clown with your "Hey guys the AJ1 wave is dead." Bruh this ain't a wave to most people in here. It may be to you, but some were wearing them way before the beasts jumped on and they'll be wearing them long after you stop.
I Was one of those early adopters so how am i now a clown.u geeking

Back
Top Bottom