Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There is no way in hell dude been wearing Nikes since 1988 even if he came straight out his mother's womb and into a pair of Nikes. He types and comes across like a middle schooler.
My Shoe was the airmax 180 og by the way,i could not afford the 2pac airmax or mowhabb acg,and huarache i coveted.90-95 wave was huarache,and in early 2000.waves ebb and flow like cyrcadian rhythm of earth

1576519978354.png
1576519990229.png
1576519997129.png

Going to pass on the ship pack and hope for the Jordan 1 Chicago’s People say They are dropping and some so they are not. Anyone know 100 percent thanks fam

Yep. Bought from the Clean/Used section and was sent shoes that had clearly been worn (a LOT) after the pics were posted. Told me they looked the same to them and I was welcome to try to resell them on goat. Filed a chargeback and Paypal ended up taking care of me.
were u banned from goat after this?

We aren't talking information. I'm saying that you sound like a clown with your "Hey guys the AJ1 wave is dead." Bruh this ain't a wave to most people in here. It may be to you, but some were wearing them way before the beasts jumped on and they'll be wearing them long after you stop.
uhmm, in his defense in terms of interest JB is taking advantage of the models popularity and beating it into the ground w/ terrible cw's & materials. Hopefully they'll turn this around after seeing the bloodlines sitting, and not just keep pumping out 1's.

Back
Top Bottom