Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

yall gone need some serious luck trying to check out. you can click all day and nothing will add to cart. Shiehks probably only got 20 pairs....if that!
Its always a huge cluster**** with Shiehk, every week without fail, and they don't give a rat *** since they always sell out.

Your stupid to think that Nike cares about anything you return to a Nike store. Read what I said above, I'm gonna return that same clothes and buy a pair of sneakers that I knew I was gonna buy two months ago.

Last season? Don't quote me kid stay in a corner... you ain't moving like me. You doing small things you seen $401 and caught feelings.
And like I said before they are deemed as last season, but hey its your money if you want worthless clothes just to get some fufu gr you missed out on since "you're making moves" and I'm giving a disclaimer since it's not as much of a deal as people are claiming. LOL always makes me sad when people think moving shoes is actually some form of hustling typical New York trash [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And like I said before they are deemed as last season, but hey its your money if you want worthless clothes just to get some fufu gr you missed out on since "you're making moves" and I'm giving a disclaimer since it's not as much of a deal as people are claiming. LOL always makes me sad when people think moving shoes is actually some form of hustling typical New York trash [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You from Texas and you used the word trash.. you have no clue.

I'm on my 4th pair.

We don't miss nothing on this side.

You talking like I'm getting the shoes to sell em when I'm getting em to add to my collection...

Last edited:
You from Texas and you used the word trash.. you have no clue.

I'm on my 4th pair.

We don't miss nothing on this side.

You talking like I'm getting the shoes to sell em when I'm getting em to add to my collection...
*Looks at location*

"College Station"

Ohhhhhhh, now it all makes sense, smh

nobody really gave a **** when you said it the first time. still nobody giving a **** when you repeat it now. we all grown enough to spend our money the way we want on the things we want. nobody needs  disclaimer from you on how we spend our money, FOH guy.

typical new york trash? what do you have against new york? heres a disclaimer for you: youre a douche.

and learn the meaning of fufu, stupid. stop tossing around words you dont know how to use just cause you think they sound cool.

Last edited:
nobody really gave a **** when you said it the first time. still nobody giving a **** when you repeat it now. we all grown enough to spend our money the way we want on the things we want. nobody needs  disclaimer from you on how we spend our money, FOH guy.

typical new york trash? what do you have against new york? heres a disclaimer for you: youre a douche.

and learn the meaning of fufu, stupid. stop tossing around words you dont know how to use just cause you think they sound cool.

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom