Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how do you return sheik clothes too nike outlet? isn't two different stores

Last edited:
No one said it was a "GR..." lol
roll.gif

dudes in here turnt up and trying to stunt.....but dont know the diff between a re-release and a restock....:rofl:

Please clarify sir. :lol:

Will the Chicagos release again in the future? Obviously.

Does this small restock with pairs that Shiekh held on to for the sake of this bundle idea have any relevance to that? None whatsoever.

Also, making it sound like you have some clairvoyant ability or something because you decided to mention Jeters two weeks before they restocked to celebrate his jersey retirement isn't saying much :lol:

P.S.: Wings Wings Wings Wings. Get over it.

Last edited:
Will the Chicagos release again in the future? Obviously.

Does this small restock with pairs that Shiekh held on to for the sake of this bundle idea have any relevance to that? None whatsoever.

Also, making it sound like you have some clairvoyant ability or something because you decided to mention Jeters two weeks before they restocked to celebrate his jersey retirement isn't saying much :lol:

P.S.: Wings Wings Wings Wings. Get over it.

It was even before his retirement was ever re- announced brah. Its a gifted ability. P.s :lol: I didn't know you was in elementary school

Last edited:
I'm in on that Chicago pack F that... $401 I'll take all that clothes and return it.. y'all are buggin..
You're stupid to believe that you're getting a deal. All of the clothes in the picture are absolutely worthless and more than likely it's some last ditch attempt before they're deemed as last season. But go ahead and pay 400 for chicagos and think you're getting a deal because it's not. SMFH I swear people in here are too blind to see they're getting hustled.

You're stupid to believe that you're getting a deal. All of the clothes in the picture are absolutely worthless and more than likely it's some last ditch attempt before they're deemed as last season. But go ahead and pay 400 for chicagos and think you're getting a deal because it's not. SMFH I swear people in here are too blind to see they're getting hustled.

Your stupid to think that Nike cares about anything you return to a Nike store. Read what I said above, I'm gonna return that same clothes and buy a pair of sneakers that I knew I was gonna buy two months ago.

Last season? Don't quote me kid stay in a corner... you ain't moving like me. You doing small things you seen $401 and caught feelings.

Last edited:
shiekh more than likely only got a handful of pairs tho....dont really consider this a real rerelease

Just saying, Theres gonna be another. Doubters THO. Just like how I talk about them Jeters and bam two weeks later they were releasing

You probably don't know but this isn't a prelude to things to come.
This store is notorious for holding some stock and selling later.

Heck they had dmp 6/11 packs for a grand opening for an Arizona store like 3-4 after the release.

I think those of you going for the Chi package deal should let them other cats not going for it stay sleep :lol: they're voluntarily removing themselves from the equation..

Your stupid to think that Nike cares about anything you return to a Nike store. Read what I said above, I'm gonna return that same clothes and buy a pair of sneakers that I knew I was gonna buy two months ago.

Last season? Don't quote me kid stay in a corner... you ain't moving like me. You doing small things you seen $401 and caught feelings.

FYI returning without receipt to Nike gives you the lowest price in the system. Don't expect full retail.

Dudes seen $401 and looked at they Friday check like "oh hellllll nahhhhhhhhhh"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

FYI returning without receipt to Nike gives you the lowest price in the system. Don't expect full retail.

I think they all know that unless it's a newly released item which I'm not sure

I'd go for it but I k ow I'll catch an L

GOOD LUCK

There's no way within a week any of those items in that package will be at the outlet. It's all new season...

Last edited:

Heck they had dmp 6/11 packs for a grand opening for an Arizona store like 3-4 after the release.

The Jeters didnt restock at Shiekhs tho

Obviously it's too late but where exactly on that page were you supposed to click to purchase?

The Jeters didnt restock at Shiekhs tho

But we are talking about this "restock" which is at sheikhs. You can reach if you want tho. I'm just clarifying.

Back
Top Bottom