Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Obviously it's too late but where exactly on that page were you supposed to click to purchase?

They said 2PM PST. Thats when the clicking starts my guy. Haha reading comprehension and I didnt do too well in school either. :lol:

Last edited:
what did I say? :lol:

I said they know that nike can give lowest price in the system which is true unless its new?

he just said its new so they would give regular retail price?

Which is exactly right.. it's all fairly new, so the chances of you taking into Nike and them saying oh nah this is $49.99 now is extremely low your going to receive the sneaker by Wednesday or Thursday no way those items seeing price slashes... even if like I said if you know a Nike employee you won't get the lowest price on your gift card.

This ain't no re-release. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they only had a FSR for sale.

Last edited:
correct, I know how it works since I've returned new and old stuff plenty of times.

still remember I went to return some tech fleece pants in a popular size (Medium)

dude goes your better off keeping them its $20 in the system. I go hmm ok let me order a couple pairs at that price and he said nope :smh:

Bert. Bert. wrong. Stop trying to spit knowledge dude.

what did I say? :lol:

I said they know that nike can give lowest price in the system which is true unless its new?

he just said its new so they would give regular retail price?

Naw people were taking advantage of the return without receipt policy so new releases give lower return values also.

You don't have to know someone to return without receipt and an employee is stupid if he thinks he can override a return price in the system for the homie. :lol:

Last edited:
correct, I know how it works since I've returned new and old stuff plenty of times.

still remember I went to return some tech fleece pants in a popular size (Medium)

dude goes your better off keeping them its $20 in the system. I go hmm ok let me order a couple pairs at that price and he said nope :smh:

You have old intel especially since you already know that the TF hussle got snuffed by Nike due to the same policy. Y'all were abusing the return without receipt stuff and Nike was losing millions.

Naw people were taking advantage of the return without receipt policy so new releases give lower return values also.

You don't know to know someone to return without receipt and an employee is stupid if he thinks he can override a return price in the system for the homie. :lol:

You saying it like I ain't done it before that's the funny thing.

I'll post my return receipt values if I get through with the pack... I only bet on sure things I've done it numerous times fam.

This ain't no re-release.
laugh.gif
exactly.

You don't know to know someone to return without receipt and an employee is stupid if he thinks he can override a return price in the system for the homie. :lol:

You saying it like I ain't done it before that's the funny thing.

I'll post my return receipt values if I get through with the pack... I only bet on sure things I've done it numerous times fam.

Go ahead and post the receipt.

You have old intel especially since you already know that the TF hussle got snuffed by Nike due to the same policy. Y'all were abusing the return without receipt stuff and Nike was losing millions.

I attempted to return one pair and this was before it really blew up. I actually bought em for close to retail and wanted to get a GC to use. i still have those pants, wasn't gonna gonna take an L like that for no $20

Thread was moving a little faster than usual so I figured something must've been going on.

Come to find out Shiekh's releasing the Bryson Tiller starter kit.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you deserve an award for that but you guys are way 2 harsh about this "you got 2 be broke 2 not buy this right now" some people have obligations and wasting that amount of money on a shoe isn't good

I knew someone was gonna say something with returns at the outlet don't get full credit... damn that psychic power ability

Last edited:
yall gone need some serious luck trying to check out. you can click all day and nothing will add to cart. Shiehks probably only got 20 pairs....if that!

Back
Top Bottom