Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's NT fam opinion on guys wearing these? I did just get these cause I think they look pretty clean and got them for under a bill.

No opinion on the guys wearing those but I'm definitely not a fan of the shoe..

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence, they have a shiny almost glittery look in a flash setting. Good news is I can always return them. I like the tan look without a Pinnacle pricetag.

I'd be all over those SBB's if they were my size...  there's no hype on them.  I think the price will go up eventually as it's a quality release.  The materials are top notch.

I'd be all over those SBB's if they were my size...  there's no hype on them.  I think the price will go up eventually as it's a quality release.  The materials are top notch.

I wouldn't say no hype. Anything that sells for 100+ over box is hyped. Bound to go up too as pairs dry up. I think in a couple years people will look at that shoe is something they wish they would have copped when they had the chance. It's just to nice

Last edited:
I wouldn't say no hype. Anything that sells for 100+ over box is hyped. Bound to go up too as pairs dry up. I think in a couple years people will look at that shoe is something they wish they would have copped when they had the chance. It's just to nice
ok well I don't mean completely no hype but it's not nearly as hyped as the chi's, breds or royals.  UNC's are going for like $30 above retail on some of my local fb groups and people are struggling to move SBB's locally here as well.  It's like the hypebeast boat has sailed on this release.

ok well I don't mean completely no hype but it's not nearly as hyped as the chi's, breds or royals.  UNC's are going for like $30 above retail on some of my local fb groups and people are struggling to move SBB's locally here as well.  It's like the hypebeast boat has sailed on this release.

No things are just cyclical. Once pairs stop popping up as frequently the price will rise.

Even chicagos hit a lull after the initial hype. Everything does.

Eventually things will rise again and people will be mad that they can't get them even though they were very affordable for a good while.

No things are just cyclical. Once pairs stop popping up as frequently the price will rise.

Even chicagos hit a lull after the initial hype. Everything does.

Eventually things will rise again and people will be mad that they can't get them even though they were very affordable for a good while.
yes and I had mentioned in my previous post that I believe the price will go up.  Releases always go for a lot at first when there's the initial thirst/salt from striking out.  Then interest dies down and prices gradually go back up.

What's NT fam opinion on guys wearing these? I did just get these cause I think they look pretty clean and got them for under a bill.
I was debating on picking up a pair as well. Poor man's vachettas LOL can you do some on feet pics?

Anyone know where I can get a hold of some vachettas in a size 11 in a tax free state? Or under retail at any shops. I can't fade $445 shipped from my boy grabbing for me at flight

did you add the tracking #? the money is made available for you to transfer a day or two after the item has been delivered.

I did but the tracking never updated which has happened to me several times recently. He received them and told me so in a message and left great feedback - it just cleared today, nine days after he received them lol

I did but the tracking never updated which has happened to me several times recently. He received them and told me so in a message and left great feedback - it just cleared today, nine days after he received them lol

You sure you entered the number right lol?

Gotta be something with either your account or the buyer account.

I've always have the $ right away after the buyer made the payment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom