Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can oop one of you my extra pair of UNC 1s if anyone still needs them. for retail plus shipping.

S is a good legit dude...

still appreciate that heads up text on the sbb's...turned everybody weekend failures on its head that Monday :lol:

I've got two extra pair of laser's waiting for customs might as well add a third. mine was $119 shipped, stupid tax.
Lol you sound like me. Basically....I have one that I wear as regular lasers...a DS pair and a NDS pair. I grabbed another one on that Villa link that I'm not sure about what I'll do, but I def plan on making a pair of breds and frags.  I'm undecided on this last pair. I couldn't pass up that price though. That's about what I paid for all of my pairs.
Nice. What part? You working down here now? How's your shoe business stuff going?

Too big bruh

These 2015 molds run big

I'm an 11 normal and have to cop 10.5 and can easily fit into a 10 with no issue
Really?? I wear a size 9 in all my 13/14 models... Had an 8.5 in the Chicagos and my toe was about to bust through.

To me these do fit a little bigger. However, Im staying 9.5 as I am OCD and want all my sizes consistent.

I've been waiting on this ebay money to clear, now I know why I haven't sold through ebay - its a giant pain in the ***.

Back
Top Bottom