Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the videos on customizing. Another question, how long are the laces on the 1s

Per Nike ... Lace chart

The suede and jump man lower value with current Nike air hype but quality is definitely better than the 2013 shadows

Can I get a price check please on DS Lance Mountain 1s Black sz 10/10.5? Trying to finish this SB pack, thanks.

I don't - this is the first thing I've ever sold on there and ebay still has a hold on it... still pending in my PP account. It's been a week since the transaction has been complete. I'm seriously aggravated
think it's because of the buyer not because of you, sucks but that's how it is.

I don't - this is the first thing I've ever sold on there and ebay still has a hold on it... still pending in my PP account. It's been a week since the transaction has been complete. I'm seriously aggravated

What jsfanatic said, you're a new seller so ebay holds the money until your item is delivered and a few days pass to make sure your transaction was okay. I'm not sure of the exact amountnof days you need to wait though. After a certain amount of feedback or sales, you will receive instant payment.

Last edited:
ive got my ds sz 11 shattered backboards listed on craigslist right now for $250 and have had ZERO responses in the last few days theyve been up. im really beating myself up for paying $475 for them but i need the funds back now.. seems like the hype for 1s has crashed..??

ive got my ds sz 11 shattered backboards listed on craigslist right now for $250 and have had ZERO responses in the last few days theyve been up. im really beating myself up for paying $475 for them but i need the funds back now.. seems like the hype for 1s has crashed..??
How's that inbox doin? 
laugh.gif
  Really surprised you can't move em at 250.

Last edited:
Put them up on the classifieds or your sig, at 250 they'll move

:nerd: did anyone peep eb kicks IG where the heel part of the SBB leather look like it was about to slide off the ugh ugh mold or something I guess. Lmao idk the heel part looked disgusting with leather sagging like 60 something year old wo(Man)

It's a cleaning video for her cleaner just to clear things up. #NTafterDark

Last edited:
Saw your SBB on Instagram. Your pair is all tumbled leather. Never seen it like that

Back
Top Bottom