Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's NT fam opinion on guys wearing these? I did just get these cause I think they look pretty clean and got them for under a bill.
Definitely on the fence with these (unsure if this is ideal for an "OG" AJ1 High)

But if this was an Air Force 1 Mid................I'd cop it

Tonight. Not sure why the pants look so baggy

nothing to contribute, i just saved some closet room by taking 90% of my shoes out of their boxes, mostly 1s which i never really paid any attention to how many i had but i love em, only jordan 1 missing is my leather UNC 1s enjoy (sorry for the crappy phone pic)

nothing to contribute, i just saved some closet room by taking 90% of my shoes out of their boxes, mostly 1s which i never really paid any attention to how many i had but i love em, only jordan 1 missing is my leather UNC 1s enjoy (sorry for the crappy phone pic)

How did you store the boxes?

I thought about doing something similar but decided against it. too much dust would settle on each pair sitting out like that and I'm WAY too lazy to dust anything.

I thought about doing something similar but decided against it. too much dust would settle on each pair sitting out like that and I'm WAY too lazy to dust anything.
i think if anything it will allow me to see my inventory and let me use them more often than i do now, plus ive left shoes out before for a while and as long as you wear them occasionally and clean them or wipe them down after each use you should be fine, i kept my DMP XIs, cool grey XIs and legend blue XIs in their boxes for oxidation reasons though plus those boxes dont fold up

Back
Top Bottom