Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i think if anything it will allow me to see my inventory and let me use them more often than i do now, plus ive left shoes out before for a while and as long as you wear them occasionally and clean them or wipe them down after each use you should be fine, i kept my DMP XIs, cool grey XIs and legend blue XIs in their boxes for oxidation reasons though plus those boxes dont fold up

I totally understand the usage aspect. I lose track of what I have in my arsenal because all I see is a tidal wave of box labels lol....... I wipe mine down after each use also so technically I'm already doing the extra work and even more work putting them back in the boxes.

I totally understand the usage aspect. I lose track of what I have in my arsenal because all I see is a tidal wave of box labels lol....... I wipe mine down after each use also so technically I'm already doing the extra work and even more work putting them back in the boxes.
see, come to the darkside...we have cookies lmao

Finally decided to bust these out after picking them up from the Nike outlet for 79.99. Pretty impressed with quality. Never took a close look til today

Step in to my office #ntdenim huh ?
You're Fired!!!!

Yeah I can't do bad denim even at work but some places are different.

Those GS ones are just not for me tho. Def looks like a poor mans pinnacle now that we have Vachettas.

Vachettas>>>>> every other pinnacle btw.

Basically how I got my unc1s from them before this system tho. Got an email with product in cart and check out smoothly. Ended paying 240$ a couple hours before that tho :smh: :lol:
Don't feel bad. I paid $260 for what I thought would be my size, but after trying on my boys pair, my TTS pair I bought for $260 is a tad big.

Then I was able to buy a pair in a half size down for retail off EB thanks to @blackmondays 4 days after the release.

Does Ruvilla usually over sell/cancel orders? I still see they have the Lasers up in a FSR; I figured they'd fly at that price.

Does Ruvilla usually over sell/cancel orders? I still see they have the Lasers up in a FSR; I figured they'd fly at that price.
Haven't seen, or heard of them ever overselling nor cancelling orders.

They probably had a huge shipment since they hadn't sold J's on their site for a while.

Last edited:
Everyday I want Vachettas more and more, lort halp meh lol :smh:

Last edited:
black toe's if u don't alreay have!

Do you have a pair customized? Pics? I've been contemplating to make BT Laser 1s since BT's are difficult to obtain in DS/VNDS condition without having to pay over $300 these days...

Do you have a pair customized? Pics? I've been contemplating to make BT Laser 1s since BT's are difficult to obtain in DS/VNDS condition without having to pay over $300 these days...
not yet.  thinking I could use the b/red kit to make it

Shattered B today, but the shot looks like it has some widow peaks from the wing logo but thats the leather hair going out of nowhere

what do you wear today NT1 OG Fam

Back
Top Bottom