Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How hard would it be to turn cyber Monday into a shadow Royal or bred

Regardless I'm going in
A lot easier than the Lasers. We just have to paint the swoosh, toe box and not much else. Not the whole shoe from scratch like lasers lmao. I'm definitely getting those and making Shadows :D

Never seen this website grailed - any people here use it before?
Pretty good website to use imo. I like the layout and the separation of if you want the more popular brands' page (Home), or you just want some lowkey but still pretty nice stuff for a good price (Basics).
I've used it for jeans not sneakers, its smooth but the site doesn't press you to ship like a eBay, dude aint send my jeans for like 2 days after I paid him. 

I've got two extra pair of laser's waiting for customs might as well add a third. mine was $119 shipped, stupid tax.

I've used it for jeans not sneakers, its smooth but the site doesn't press you to ship like a eBay, dude aint send my jeans for like 2 days after I paid him. 
Agreed. Good for jeans and staple pieces. Sometimes you can catch some steals on flyknit racers, stan smiths and every so often on common projects/balenciagas... gets mentioned a fair amount in the DBNT thread

I wouldn't exactly call it sleeping, but I will definitely be skipping this one unless I change my mind in person. I typically don't like all white midsole/sole combinations. My gum sole 1's are beaters now though so maybe.
You're right sleeping might not be the best word for it. 

And i agree, I typically don't care for the all white midsole/sole combo either, but in my opinion it works on this particular shoe. I didn't care for the all white/sail midsole/sole combo on the Jeter 1s, but I eventually was able to look past that.

JB could have butchered this AJ1 in so many ways (contrast stitching/shiny graphics come to mind) so I'm glad we have a nice clean silhouette to look forward to. I was a big fan of the Nikelab AF1s CMFT which has a similar color way, but was never able to get past the chunky all white sole. 

it's hit or miss if I pay tax on an online purchase. wish it was a miss on this one.

missed out on a pair of Baron 1's yesterday for under $100. :smh:

Somebody jump on these asap. Dude said he would ship if you add. Amazing price

Back
Top Bottom