Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kept forgetting to post, been holding these pics for almost a week lol

Last edited:
Stumbled upon these pics of the Cyber Mondays on the bay... Can't believe some of y'all sleeping on these but going nuts over the denims 

Shhh let them sleep

Haven't metallics historically sat? Don't ever remember much hype for them, they're a very 80s cw. Don't get me wrong, I'd scoop up a pair of whige/metallic navys in a heartbeat but Idk how much hype they would have.

Honestly all I remember about the last retro was that the purple metallic had the most chatter, but they were an overseas release iirc. I wouldn't be very surprised if certain color metallics don't move that fast, but the way things are nowadays due to resell and "limited" numbers I just assume everything will sell out. :lol:

Stumbled across this nonsense last night. Im convinced people don't even check eBay before listing :lol: 2015's not even going for that much. :smh:

jumpman on 1's would be received better with the color version...regardless the cw throw that one on the back

Most definitely! I'm not real crazy about the released version but those are flame. I've kind of turned into a 1s snob and got rid of most of my jumpmans - I'm thinking about reintroducing myself...

How hard would it be to turn cyber Monday into a shadow Royal or bred

Regardless I'm going in

Haven't metallics historically sat? Don't ever remember much hype for them, they're a very 80s cw. Don't get me wrong, I'd scoop up a pair of whige/metallic navys in a heartbeat but Idk how much hype they would have.

Bro they were created in the 80's lol. Even breds and royals sat at various times. Jordan 1 hype is at an all time high right now so they will move.

Bro they were created in the 80's lol. Even breds and royals sat at various times. Jordan 1 hype is at an all time high right now so they will move.

Haha I know they were created in the 80s but cws like Breds/Royals/Chis/Shadows/Black Toes/UNCs are timeless.. Metallics used trendy 80s colors (like neon Orange, etc.) that you don't see used that way anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom