Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think each pinnacle has a different premium material. The vachetta tan doesn't have the gold but apparently vachetta leather is top notch and what Louis Vuitton uses on their bags

Last edited:
I still don't get why they'd skip the metal back tab and change the mold if they're gonna be pinnacles.

Really don't wanna drop $400 and I'm probably in denial

I think each pinnacle has a different premium material. The vachetta tan doesn't have the gold but apparently vachetta leather is top notch and what Louis Vuitton uses on their bags
It's high quality leather.  Kinda like the hender schemes and the vegetable tanned leather Asics.  This leather usually has a nice patina after use/wear.  The denims on the other hand...  I can't see any premium materials on it.  The distressed denim that they use isn't very premium.

^ Nice LM's repped. :smokin

Those denims aren't for me but personally I didn't like the tabs on any of the pinnacles. Has anyone removed them? Those tans are next on my hit list.

Awesome. I think I'm in the minority in that I think the white pair look great but don't like the black pair at all. The white ones seem like they would turn out more unique in the end. 

Sadly I don't own a pair, wish I could find a good deal on a pair, even a slightly used one 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Awesome. I think I'm in the minority in that I think the white pair look great but don't like the black pair at all. The white ones seem like they would turn out more unique in the end. 

Sadly I don't own a pair, wish I could find a good deal on a pair, even a slightly used one 
mean.gif

Youre not. In the SB thread most people would prefer the white like me.

I rather buy 2 pairs of family forever n acetone or bleach em than paying 4 bills for those.... paid more than 400 on secondary market but refuse to pay 400 retail on pinnacles no matter hw bad i like em

I prefer the LM black over the white, but love both very much.

I think the black just looks like better material, although they're prob the same.

I also love the Stecyk, but I think those will stay DS as they look like crap creased.

Stumbled upon these pics of the Cyber Mondays on the bay... Can't believe some of y'all sleeping on these but going nuts over the denims 

Back
Top Bottom