Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Repped. Thanks! I will be customizing these to Royals, so I can keep these 2013s on ice. 
smokin.gif

So tempted to cop them lasers!

@Zyzz  Let's just cop fam and do bred customs call it a day! lol #needbanneds

Damn y'all good customizers!???

I suppose I'm about to find out! I figure how hard can it be? I only need two colors of paint and some black dye for the tongue. I have literally zero idea how to dye a sole, though, so that's gonna take some research.

Legit check. Came in today and I am very impressed with these. Best quality by far compared to any of the highs we have had. Have all but frags, had to make my own laser version.

Last edited:
Trying to move my worn size 10.5 frags for around 980 shipped so I can cop the size 11 I found for 1k that's my true size. All these ppl hittin me up but end up flakin. The struggle 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Those Vegas... SMH

Would have copped. Saw the link earlier but didn't click. Was not expecting that price :lol:

Never seen this website grailed - any people here use it before?
Pretty good website to use imo. I like the layout and the separation of if you want the more popular brands' page (Home), or you just want some lowkey but still pretty nice stuff for a good price (Basics).

I rather buy 2 pairs of family forever n acetone or bleach em than paying 4 bills for those.... paid more than 400 on secondary market but refuse to pay 400 retail on pinnacles no matter hw bad i like em
THIS. Lol.

Stumbled upon these pics of the Cyber Mondays on the bay... Can't believe some of y'all sleeping on these but going nuts over the denims 
I wouldn't exactly call it sleeping, but I will definitely be skipping this one unless I change my mind in person. I typically don't like all white midsole/sole combinations. My gum sole 1's are beaters now though so maybe.

So tempted to cop them lasers!

@Zyzz  Let's just cop fam and do bred customs call it a day! lol #needbanneds
That's my plan. I'm debating on if I should grab those Lasers or not. @exo1127, do you live in MD now? 

Back
Top Bottom