OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For the mid lovers.

Nike-Air-Force-1-Mid-White-Denim-2.jpg

Don't know if there's hype on the flyknit air forces, but more info has come out about it. For all the people who were worried about the heavy midsole vs the flyknit upper, it's a lightweight phylon midsole with top loaded air(might be wrong about the air unit). Think jordan retro kinda phylon.

Im hoping like the other guy said, with all of you getting your wheats now it makes it easier for us who do not have them to get them on release.

Man never underestimate these sorry *** resellers with no real jobs lol that's why I was trying to help out cause I know this local dude who hits every store and buys everything just cause. I hope everyone gets a pair cause they clean as hell in person

Caved in and copped the wheat highs for $180. I have zero shoe connects, rarely go to the mall and own an android phone so I just said fugg it I'll pay that $40 tax for peace of mind.

Caved in and copped the wheat highs for $180. I have zero shoe connects, rarely go to the mall and own an android phone so I just said fugg it I'll pay that $40 tax for peace of mind.

That's a good price watch how they skyrocket after they drop. I paid 220 dude said he has more 220 ain't that bad.

Last edited:
I paid $180. I don't think that's bad honestly, considering I didn't have to camp or wake up early and he shipped them and that also covered the PayPal fees. Not that I would ever camp. I considered the extra $40 a convenience fee.

Last edited:
I paid $180. I don't think that's bad honestly, considering I didn't have to camp or wake up early and he shipped them and that also covered the PayPal fees. Not that I would ever camp. I considered the extra $40 a convenience fee.

I'm hating on that price though I hope I can get a deal like that on those purple highs

Seen them today not typical gr leather but not great. I feel the tumble leather is more for appreance and feels meh. Didn't cop now but will possibly revisit later.
I'm not feeling the gum on the midsole.  I have the AF1s with only the gum bottom outsole, and those look fresh AF.

I sent fam $185 just cuz the oop was legit as ive ever had...... & I thought retail was $160 *ye shrug*

Last edited:
40-50 over retail is nothing for a guaranteed pair for those that REALLY want them that is. I had already bought a pair and paid about 50 over for them. Shout out to all the folks in here looking out. If my paranoid *** would have waited Id had copped from one of yall instead no question.

Waiting on release date, if its an easy cop im def doubling up.

Anybody in harlem still looking for Naikes or the white remastered joints with the silver swoosh, they have a bunch of sizes at atmos 

40-50 over retail is nothing for a guaranteed pair for those that REALLY want them that is. I had already bought a pair and paid about 50 over for them. Shout out to all the folks in here looking out. If my paranoid *** would have waited Id had copped from one of yall instead no question.

I really, REALLY want them, but I'm not paying a dime over retail + shipping.  
laugh.gif

That's just my rule though.  I'll always give myself a shot at retail and if not, oh well.....on to the next.  

True if they are easy to cop I'm definitely doubling up

Back
Top Bottom