OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Cats was really flaking on retail plus shipping tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] shame on me for trying to look out for random folks . Don't mind keeping them both [emoji]128588[/emoji] the sz 12 gone

Last edited:
My wheat highs came today. I'm happy. Gray box for those asking. Quality is on par with the mids.

Shout out to sneakaprince sneakaprince !!! :nthat: And shame on dudes pump faking when an NTer (above) is looking out. :smh:

Group shot: Highs, Mids, Workboot Highs.

Last edited:
Bro it's crazy cause they were hitting me up then one clown said he found another pair straight lying lol man I drop $420 today tryna look out never again for these young boys [emoji]128514[/emoji] learned my lesson

Bro it's crazy cause they were hitting me up then one clown said he found another pair straight lying lol man I drop $420 today tryna look out never again for these young boys [emoji]128514[/emoji] learned my lesson
Learned dat lesson long ago. It's to the point where I don't even tell my bros when I find steals. I'll be like nah. It ain't worth the hassle.
I figured if they hungry enuff they gone eat.

those looking for a vegetable tanned leather with the Bamboo option might be a bit disappointed. Got these in and returned them, just a bit too green for me. One of those colors that looks different in different lighting too; in dim lighting they looked olive.

I actually like the muted look of these

Missed that 10% cash back on a pair of id's, cono! LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
are the af1 high wheat releasing only on NDC?  Where else will they pop up? Preferably a place that ships internationally.

NT FAM CONSTANTLY HOLDING IT DOWN
nthat.gif
 ... you know who you are!

so happy to finally have these in my possession, quality is sick & beautiful shoe in person

Cats was really flaking on retail plus shipping tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] shame on me for trying to look out for random folks . Don't mind keeping them both [emoji]128588[/emoji] the sz 12 gone

thats lame fam... everybody aint like that on here man, its always a bad apple in the bunch alligator arming at the most crucial part of a deal :smh: & thats infuriating

Last edited:
Pretty sure you'd be able to let that go for retail pretty easy on fb, twitter, etc. 

If This Was That 9.5 I'm After Your Hands Would Be Clean My Friend :wink:

Good Dude Right Here!

Thanks For Hitting Me Up Fam :nthat:

those looking for a vegetable tanned leather with the Bamboo option might be a bit disappointed. Got these in and returned them, just a bit too green for me. One of those colors that looks different in different lighting too; in dim lighting they looked olive.

I just don't get it , I used bamboo on mine , and my shade is way lighter , I don't know what Nike is doing :lol:

@SneakerPrince

where the unclaimed pairs at?  :stoneface:  

Lol nah fam sorry no extra pairs my way. Dudes who know me well should know I will call NTers out in a heartbeat. There were a couple of dudes who paid a lil later than I would have liked but in the end EVERYONE I copped for paid.

I know that's one of the reasons mods here don't like the oops tho.

I don't think flankers realize dudes are spending their own time, gas, money up front, just to do someone that they've never even set eyes on in real life a favor.

NT means the world to me as I said before but ish like that always makes me weary about hooking dudes up.

Back
Top Bottom