OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Where can I get wheat highs? Thought they didn't release yet

a few boutiques dropped em early because there was a mixup with the release date. once they caught on and realized its supposed to be Nov 7, they stopped selling.

a few boutiques dropped em early because there was a mixup with the release date. once they caught on and realized its supposed to be Nov 7, they stopped selling.

THIS! NTers were able to hook up a couple of dudes who weren't able to go to the mom and pops.

They're in mom and pops boutiques

Any Out Your Way?

sneakaprince sneakaprince You're Good People Too My Dude. You Helped Put Me On To Your Spot Back When Black/White 1's Dropped But Like With These, I Couldn't Get My People In The Area There In Time For The Early Swoop.

Helpful NTrs Are Always Appreciated ! :nthat:

Last edited:
Any Out Your Way?

@sneakaprince You're Good People Too My Dude. You Helped Put Me On To Your Spot Back When Black/White 1's Dropped But Like With These, I Couldn't Get My People In The Area There In Time For The Early Swoop.

Helpful NTrs Are Always Appreciated !
nthat.gif
yea but they got the notice to stop selling lol. i dropped the name twice in here but no one said anything.

This releases just reminded me how trash Brooklyn sneaker stores are now :x :lol:

looking like boutique stores or hopefully NDC put them up will be my shot

Last edited:
Any Out Your Way?

sneakaprince sneakaprince You're Good People Too My Dude. You Helped Put Me On To Your Spot Back When Black/White 1's Dropped But Like With These, I Couldn't Get My People In The Area There In Time For The Early Swoop.

Helpful NTrs Are Always Appreciated ! :nthat:

Yeah fam I would've hooked more NT cats up when the 1s dropped but my spot caught on TOO QUICK. I always plug my brother @ftrztkp first since he's family, but if my spot lets me I try to look out for other NTers afterwards.

I really hope everyone eats on Flax highs. 11/7 can't come soon enough.

We once again need a date on the Barney joints tho. I got a Bape hoody I'm dying to rock with those.

I'm trying hard not to drop 235 for the flax highs but I just wanna get it over with and I know they'll be hyped

Anybody got those all whites with the full gum soles? The ones with tumbled leather? I'm curious to the quality since I can't get them in store and only online.

I got them. Quality is fine. Not bad for $90. Think I posted a pic or two of them last week.

Last edited:
Seen them today not typical gr leather but not great. I feel the tumble leather is more for appreance and feels meh. Didn't cop now but will possibly revisit later.

Back
Top Bottom