OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

When I say Bama isn’t a better job than FSU… Saban has been at Bama so long that people really forget what the job was for the rest of our lives. Can’t imagine DeBoer is someone who the boosters are excited about either. And they will absolutely be meddling

When I say Bama isn’t a better job than FSU… Saban has been at Bama so long that people really forget what the job was for the rest of our lives. Can’t imagine DeBoer is someone who the boosters are excited about either. And they will absolutely be meddling

That’s how I felt too. Was Bama a top job or did Saban make it a top job?

Going to be a huge year for KDB to build a foundation, and he won’t have time for the “wait till he gets his players” excuse.

Bama pre Saban was racism and bad football. Bama during Saban was racism and good football. Bama without Saban is racism and racism.
1000000342.jpg

Alabama’s longest title drought dating back to the 60s is like 17 years. :lol:

They’re going to be just fine.
Idk that I agree FSU is a better job than Bama.

Location is just one criteria. We can say Bama is mostly Saban but what has FSU really done outside the Bowden years. 2013 is really it.

Idk that I agree FSU is a better job than Bama.

Location is just one criteria. We can say Bama is mostly Saban but what has FSU really done outside the Bowden years. 2013 is really it.
Bowden coached there for over the span of 4 decades :lol:. What do you mean outside of the Bowden years?

They’ve won a title, made a CFP and now had an undefeated season since then.

Alabama’s longest title drought dating back to the 60s is like 17 years. :lol:

They’re going to be just fine.
I don’t think that anyone is saying they won’t be fine. Don’t think it’s a Top 5 job though.

Bowden coached there for over the span of 4 decades :lol:. What do you mean outside of the Bowden years?

They’ve won a title, made a CFP and now had an undefeated season since then.

I don’t think that anyone is saying they won’t be fine. Don’t think it’s a Top 5 job though.
Bama won a title in the 90s and went 10-2 with a top 10 finish just 2 years before Saban.

Who do you have as the top 5?

Bama won a title in the 90s and went 10-2 with a top 10 finish just 2 years before Saban.

Who do you have as the top 5?
That’s not as good history as FSU in the 90s/2000s. We both know this.

Currently, in some order.

Texas
Ohio State
FSU
Georgia
Bama/LSU

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom