OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20240112_175402.jpg

crying-big-ed (1).gif

Asking Jalen Milroe to pass 555 times like Michael Penix Jr will have DeBoer back in Sioux Falls.

Will Rogers will be at Bama :lol:

A reporter needs to reach out to Willie to hear his thoughts on all the Bama news this week.

Usually I wouldn't believe this type of thing (90% of these coaches who take time to spend with their family end up at another high profile job in short order) but in this case I genuinely think Will Muschamp might be done (at least for the foreseeable future).

He is still collecting checks from South Carolina and his son is at UGA. He's already in his 50s and after failing at South Carolina and Florida he's probably never going to get a shot at a P5 head coaching job regardless of how good he is as a coordinator. I think he's just going to chill

I’m assuming he didn’t get any good offers in the portal so now he’s returning. Risky move considering he didn’t see the field this past season and will probably get passed up even more

Back
Top Bottom