OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent body control and feet-eye coordination to stay inbounds.

I see Bama scoring 2 more

Bryce Young to John Metchie time next year. First time in a while where I didn't think next years WR group wasn't going to be better than the current group.

Bryce Young to John Metchie time next year. First time in a while where I didn't think next years WR group wasn't going to be better than the current group.
I have my ... questions about a Bryce. I wasn’t before but I’m curious about his fit now.

yeah, what's going on? It cant be the leftovers from Covid for Mcshay, right? If so, ESPN should be helping his *** out
McShay and others just don't seem well. I bet Covid is feasting at ESPN and they aren't talking.

Some 4 star athlete decommitted from UF today . I got the email alert so the mods on the Florida Board must think I give a ish .

Torrian Gray has been linked to South Carolina for a little while now. If he’s canned then Mullen is just trying to get ahead of it :lol:
So I guess Gray is leaving and English is getting fired? Then they’re bringing in TRob and someone else.

Some 4 star athlete decommitted from UF today . I got the email alert so the mods on the Florida Board must think I give a ish .

Sam McCall? Kid is a 5*, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him back w/ UF in the end
So I guess Gray is leaving and English is getting fired? Then they’re bringing in TRob and someone else.

I believe so. I know their fans have been wanting English canned for the last 2 years

ND just ****** some ppl over on the spread
mjlol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom