OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Harris jumping over the ND defender in the 1st qtr. Sheesh.

Congrats to Bama. Nobody beating these dudes.

I dont care what you say nako xl nako xl , Najee Harris is going to be great. I dont think he's slow. Faster than Derrick Henry, no?

He made a phenomenal decision to come back. Taking Etienne over him is going to be a mistake.
Ironically, Derrick Henry ran track in HS and a 4.5 at the combine, so no. He just looks slow because he’s humongous :lol:

Who's in charge of Bama's weight program? He should be paid $1M per year. Everybody is jacked. A whole squad of dudes who look like Taylor Mays.

Coincidentally Scott Wolf tweeted today that SC fired Aaron Ausmus our S&C coach and Drevno. He then ripped Helton for it. I don’t believe **** wolf says though so we’ll see.

Who's in charge of Bama's weight program? He should be paid $1M per year. Everybody is jacked. A whole squad of dudes who look like Taylor Mays.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

when does Sarkisian get enough grace to get another major head coaching gig?
Its time. but if he's truly signing a $3.5M deal to stay as OC, why leave? Wait for the perfect job.

I'd be happy to see him at UCLA just for the fun of it.

Notre Dame has lost 8 straight major bowls

1994 Fiesta Bowl vs Colorado 41-24
1995 Orange Bowl vs FSU 31-26
2000 Fiesta Bowl vs Oregon State 41-9
2005 Fiesta Bowl vs Ohio State 34-20
2006 Sugar Bowl vs LSU 41-14
2013 National Title vs Alabama 42-14
2015 Fiesta Bowl vs Ohio State 44-28
2018 Cotton Bowl vs Clemson 30-3

Not a nan one of them L's a close game

thumb.jpg

Ironically, Derrick Henry ran track in HS and a 4.5 at the combine, so no. He just looks slow because he’s humongous :lol:

Coincidentally Scott Wolf tweeted today that SC fired Aaron Ausmus our S&C coach and Drevno. He then ripped Helton for it. I don’t believe **** wolf says though so we’ll see.
I would be stunned if Harris doesn't run in the low 4.5's. Might even run better.

Davonta is unfair man
I really LOVE Sewell and have been wanting the Bengals to draft him but man, I'm starting to say whoever gets #3 should draft Davonta. I haven't been more confident about a Bama receiver as I have been with him.

Him and Waddle will be guarantee stars at the next level. Dolphins need to grab one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom