OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jedd Fisch :lol: :lol:

Come on Arizona. I know in this profession you move from job to job...but this guy is now on his 11th team in thirteen years. 99.9% of the country would have had to look up that he was New England's quarterbacks coach at the moment.

How you selling this?

So can we agree that, no matter who wins the Heisman this year, they don’t deserve it?

So can we agree that, no matter who wins the Heisman this year, they don’t deserve it?

"Don't deserve" is harsh, in my opinion. Definitely stigmatized, but I wouldn't say Davonta Smith or Mac Jones are undeserving, irrespective of circumstance.

"Don't deserve" is harsh, in my opinion. Definitely stigmatized, but I wouldn't say Davonta Smith or Mac Jones are undeserving, irrespective of circumstance.
I don’t think it’s going to be Devonta sadly. I think it’s going to be Mac, Trask, or they’re going to bend over backwards to find a justification to give it to Trevor.

Let me change what I said. If Devonta gets it he deserves it, and he’s my Heisman, but do we really feel that Trask and Mac have had Heisman worthy seasons? We trying to see 3-loss Trask in Nissan commercials for the next ten years? Have he or Mac done anything that make you feel “whoa that dude is having the best season of anyone in the country”?

Who’s the last three-loss winner? Lamar? RG3?

Lamar lost 3 games in 2017
RGIII lost 3 games in 2011
Tebow lost 3 games in 2007

So it's happened before.

Think Devonte & Mac could end up splitting and Trask wins possibly. He's had the best statistical season.

Last edited:
Have to give the award to the best College Football player in a given year. That is still Trevor Lawrence.

Public now?
Yup, people reporters are saying a whole lot of nothing :lol:. That there’s been some contact with Miami. Apparently he did a IG video yesterday saying his Top 2 were Miami and Maryland, which is pretty easy to figure out what that actually means.

People talk about California (and Florida) bleeding talent to out of state schools but uhh ...
Ohio State has a chance to do something similar in 2022.

Will be interesting to see how that bunch plays out for Bama. I’m not a Milroe fan. The Brockermeyers are interesting. Tommy’s had a ton of injury issues. The other one has never been that impressive.

Wheaton was basically treated as Zach Evans-level AIDS by the state schools.

Earle is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom